No announcement yet.

1.5 Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John I wish you the best of luck, you better obtain a copy man, I will donate a large chunk if you do.

Comment

Congratulations. We are the winners. We can now unplug our internet cables and go outside. See you in the next life everyone!

Comment

Muy buena info!!! pero playstation museum nunca va a compartir es beta?

Comment

From the mod of PlayStation Museum boards :

I'm leaving the forums for the moderators to take care of, but I thought I would read a couple of the more recent comments. I'm not entirely sure that the game wasn't truly finished, meaning I think it can be played from begining to the end. There were a few finisihing touches needed, but it seems complete to me. The unfortunate part was that I'm not all that great at RE so playing it all the way through would be tough. I can skip levels but then I don't have all the necessary IDs to open certain doors. And I can't read Japanese.

For awhile I was looking for someone who had completed the previous RE installments and could play and finish this version and have it recorded. But the idea was scapped due to NDA.

More exclusive footage could be coming if people want more.

Lastly, if you look at my avatar, it's Elza being torn apart by the mutant spider. This part of the game was great to see and would have to be included in the next video if I decide to make one.

Comment

It's a shame.

I love how he worded that part about more footage. Not a post in his forum went by without begging to play the game or see more. And he just words it like "More exclusive footage could be coming if people want more." It should be pretty obvious... I'm just curious as to how it ended up that the majority of the footage he showed was cutsceneless (and I do believe cutscenes are in the game, it shows one of them on his mock-cover) and largely areas we have seen before. Though everyone may not know about us having the backgrounds for warehouse>labs, I still find it funny we saw 0 new RPD rooms, 0 Sewers, and then the rest only video of areas we've seen before one way or another. Either that was planned, possibly to whet our appetite then show us more new stuff later, highly coincidental, or all he got was unseen press video. If he shows more exclusive footage with a lot more new stuff, then I be pretty sure he does indeed have a copy. But several people have expressed their notice to me that very few new things in that video and close resemblences to certain old screenshots make things very sketchy.

We'll have to see where this goes. Hopefully at best we'll get more footage. But even though that will be awesome, I think we'll all agree we won't be happy until we can actually play the game ourselves. Even if he showed a 100% walkthrough, I know I wouldn't be satisfied.
            sigpic

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to recent threatening emails and violent forum postings on other websites, there will be no further information released on Resident Evil 1.5. The game is NOT for sale and is not onsite so threatening to rob or burn down the museum will get you nowhere except a ticket into jail. All life threatening emails will be submitted to the proper authorities.
              Failure.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow like I didn't see that one coming.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-27-2007, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Game Over.

Comment

Ouch... that hurts....

Comment

He got it someway or another, he isn't (can't be) the only source

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                        He got it someway or another, he isn't (can't be) the only source
                        If he had bought it from someone, then it is possible, that he is the only source now.

It'a horrible to see that the only real (at the moment) possibility to get RE 1.5 have ended in failure :/. Moreover, it's horrible to see, that the only person who got the Holly Graal of RE world haven't played previous titles and can't even play the game -_-".
                        Cruel world...
                        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 10-27-2007, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Did that REALLY need to be deleted guys?

Comment

As I said on Bioflames. On one hand, I do agree that I'm sure many people went too far, but on the other hand anyone should know if they reveal such a sought after item to the community that many people are going to get passionate and it's guaranteed there will be a few nuts who go overboard. Especially since you know most of the people who sent any threats are just hot-headed people who are frustrated and obviously don't mean them.

11 years has been a long time. You would think it has taught us patience and calmness. But then, we've never had a legitimate copy of 1.5 show up like this and end up this close, so it's understandable. As for whether or not he truly has a copy, I know several people have debated that considering the content in the video is similar to old screenshots and don't show a single new RPD room or sewer, despite it showing new video of areas we've seen before but not video of. But regardless he has more that we haven't seen, though judging from confidential circumstances that Dot and Staff can't discuss, we are pretty sure he does a copy or at least has immediate access to the copy.

We all just want to play the game. We just have to hope.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, well, this is a positive step. At least we know it exists and that an online museum managed to get a copy. I expected it to surface in Japan.

Is there anyway to change to my status from a Cockroach or is it something personal?
                              Last edited by Colvin; 10-27-2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

It's because you now have 10 posts. Level #01 is Cockroach. Get 10 more posts and I think it'll change to something different.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X