Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly New Resident Evil 0 (N64) Footage Posted at 64DD.net!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly New Resident Evil 0 (N64) Footage Posted at 64DD.net!

Gonna make this a short one;

Seems like the people over at 64DD.net have, through a person going by the handle of "gilgamesh", managed to dig out some good 5 minutes of continuous Resident Evil 0 N64 gameplay footage.

Jump over here to have a little looksie at what may very well have saved your evening if you didn't have anything else to do
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-09-2008, 07:25 PM. Reason: It also seems like they have some nice Dinosaur Planet and Conker footage too~

This is one awesome find thanks for the link Carnivol. Is it me or was there zombies outside the cabin window think it was like 2 minutes plus in? if they had added that in the gamecube version i would have been shaking in my boots because anything could have happened then after seeing this i wanna play this as well as 1.5 curses!!!!!!

Comment

i ve never seen this footage before,great footage but if this is the demo then why there is the option to load in the main menu??

Comment

This version is so much better looking than the one we got. The gameplay is even a lot closer to RE2, as you can see. And those zombies outside the window were just awesome, something that the GC version lacked. Just goes to show you that graphics don't make a game. This version over the GC one anyday.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Same blood & violence settings as RE2 I wonder if it had more costumes available as well like the N64 version RE2.
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-09-2008, 06:26 PM.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome find Carn. I'd really like to play this now ;D

Comment

I really have to add this to my DO WANT list.

Comment

the quality isn't good but the content is very good. It'll have make a good game but I think I still prefer the GC version due to the better scenes. The characters movement in this look as ridiculous as those in the PSX REs

Comment

Nice find Carnivol. It's funny how these things show up years later and you think to yourself what else is out there. Just about any classic RE style prototype info will make my day so I thank you for sharing this info with us.

Comment

Awsome find :O. I've never seen this before... just as alf717 said, I wonder how many unreleased footage remains in the hands of those how play the games in an early stage in the events, or even play them at close doors... =(

Comment

It looked decent....I laughed at Rebecca's highly defined breasts and ass though. And her voice sounded like one of the girls from Sailor Moon...
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Nice find. After watching this I think I rather would have had this version than the GC one. I heard the nothing was changed expect the graphics which means same ridiculous story with marcus.

Comment

Excellent find, Carnivol! I love the zombies standing outside of the window. Very creepy. To bad we weren't shown this in the GC version. It would have added to Edward Dewey's talk of "zombies...and monsters." I also found the statement about "A dead crow which has been torn apart" to be quite interesting. Fun stuff.

Comment

Nice finding man I wonder why capcom cancelled the game's release
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow that's a surprise! Definately a new vid, the best one IMHO as it has in game audio at decent quality (compared to other vids)! Thanks for sharing Carnivol!

Comment

Working...
                              X