No announcement yet.

Biohazard Degeneration: Submit Your Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair they're very vague, they avoid spoilers, but a couple of them saw the TGS premiere of the movie.
    Last edited by The Dude; 10-10-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Ah, I figured it might be vague-ish (hence my reluctance and laziness in listening for myself). I'll just wait for SelfishGene's post-viewing thoughts on the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
        I don't have any questions but it will be great if Gene can talk about the movie without spoilers first, some people want to know if the movie is good without reading spoilers.
        We'll do this, for sure.

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        Leon is god. :p

1up yours podcast talks about RE Degen, not too many spoilers but apparantly bridges the gap between RE3 to 5 and explains alot about experimentation/fills in loopholes.
        Garnet sounded drunk as hell, and hes not a deep fan. Even Mark MacDonald says hes a huge fan, but he isn't really, given the errors he made during the podcast.

I wouldn't take any of their opinions to heart, they are more of a casual fan than the die-hards who would register on a message board
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-11-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          I wouldn't take any of their opinions to heart, they are more of a casual fan than the die-hards who would register on a message board
          Yeah, well, we already know how they'll react to it.

>.>

Comment

I'd also like to know how the G-Virus is involved in all of this.

Comment

Aside from the obvious links (claire and Leon) are there any more sutle hints to other games in the series?

for example in RE5 it says that it wasnt long after the fall of umbrella rouge states got their mitts on their bio products. UC states that umbrella kept gettin money by selling 2 rouge states.

or

in Weskers Extra Report, wesker states that many of umbrella facilities after raccoon were remote and even shifted to cruise liners. (nice link to Dead Aim )

Second question - where abouts in USA is Herbertville? ANy links to raccoon

Comment

my name is riderkid.

I have to ask does the movie at all fit in with the new game coming out in march, also was the creature we saw a G Virus creature?

Comment

Is Wesker somehow involved in this movie, since he's trying to revive Umbrella and the only way to start it was to give the bio-terrorists the T-Virus and show that Umbrella is returning?

Comment

Is Ada in this movie at all? Is she even mentioned/referenced?

I want spoilers!!! please
                    cuz I probly won't watch this movie lol.
                    Last edited by Holly18; 10-18-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Ok, thanks everyone. Thats all we can take for now

Comment

Any mention of Chris? He's Claire's big brother, ya know.
                        Last edited by Vector; 10-18-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X