Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Comment

Regardless of what happens in this game I have said this from the very first time I saw Sheva, I hope she dies. I dont think I can ever recall a co-op character dieing in a game. I mean im speaking for myself here but I dont wanna see her in another Re game so why keep her alive use it for drama and kill her in the last act. Then maybe the person who's playing Sheva (If playing co-op) has to run around some platform and toss a rocket launcher to Chris, as Jill or whoever. Like I said before I dont care what happens in between but I'll be totaly disapointed if the last scene is Chris and Sheva saying "Hey well done partner!"

If the ending is just the two of them kissing each others asses and using the word partner in the obssesive amount they have done already thats really gonna spoil the whole game for me. I dont care if it's just Chris or even no1 survives I cannot put up with the buddy ending. Big no no for me Sheva must die! Maybe you guy's feel different because perhaps some of you like her but I really cant stand her and I think her character is so cliche and boring, Put it this way if she headlines Re6 thats it for me. Anyone but Sheva or Leon and I'll buy it.

Comment

Im whish I did not whach that Commercial there was some spoilers in there in which I did not want too see thank you very much Capcom
        Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-24-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Capcom didn't forced you to see the commercial. You did this to yourself.
          Last edited by aris13; 02-24-2009, 11:07 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X