Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    Chris's pose ("I hope this is not Chris's pose!") is just a little somethin' for the ladies.

Much like Sheva's rack exposure on her Folklore figure is somethin' for the fellas.

Leave a comment:

• Bertha
    replied
    Chris' first new outfit...and that pose...make him look so queer. Not that there is anything wrong with that...but still a bit disturbing. And I still think his second costume makes him look like a Talon Company merc. As for Barry and Rebecca....a Barry is fine, an annoying Rebecca with a voice like a four year old is not.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Holy shit, Spoiler:
    Honestly did not see this one coming...and I kind of wish I didn't see this video at all, to be honest.
    Last edited by Vector; 01-15-2010, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• djepic112
    replied
    What's with all these junk responses? Who actually got the update to work and how? Which version of the game (region) do you have?

Leave a comment:

• Zero38
    replied
    ^ That's why I think Rod's list is very likely to happen

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    This would be the ideal scenario for me regarding Mercs. Reunion:

Lost In Nightmares: Barry/Rebecca unlocked
    Costume Pack 1: Chris Warrior/Sheva Fairy Tale
    Desperate Escape: Josh/Jill RE3 or STARS unlocked
    Costume Pack 2: Chris Heavy Metal/Sheva Business
    Well the GOLD website lists the 3 remaining characters under LIN and DE.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Rod
    replied
    This would be the ideal scenario for me regarding Mercs. Reunion:

Lost In Nightmares: Barry/Rebecca unlocked
    Costume Pack 1: Chris Warrior/Sheva Fairy Tale
    Desperate Escape: Josh/Jill RE3 or STARS unlocked
    Costume Pack 2: Chris Heavy Metal/Sheva Business

Did anyone with the 360 version get the update? I'll check mine and report back.

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Barry and Rebecca this could be a hit for an MERC REUNION an exta 2 new charater's it's possible HUNK had no part in RE4's story and yet he still appered in MERC.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-15-2010, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BBboy20
    replied
    Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
    in any case, im hoping the REUNION includes these characters.
    My god, you know how long I've been waiting to use a Magnum revolver with Barry Burton? Please, Capcom, make it so!

Leave a comment:

• let me live
    replied
    in any case, im hoping the REUNION includes these characters.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Zombie
    replied
    But the Rebecca model looks slightly different than the one in REmake or Zero. It's like Jill - RE5 model is similar to her REmake model, but you can still tell the difference.

Leave a comment:

• xfactor
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
    JILL NUT WANTS TO REMOVE JILL'S CLOTHES SHOCKER!!

Anyway...

I can't believe they'd render next gen models of Barry and Rebecca just for the sake of some extra figurines? Not even Capcom would be that wasteful surely?
    Actually...I believe those 'high res models' have been sitting in Capcom's vault for years. Capcom used those high res models to create the normal maps which are applied to the in-game low poly models for RE GCN, to make those low poly models look like high poly. This method is still being used on probably all PS3/360 games.

Leave a comment:

• djepic112
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Stu View Post

Anyway...

I can't believe they'd render next gen models of Barry and Rebecca just for the sake of some extra figurines? Not even Capcom would be that wasteful surely?
    Remake models with (I think) updated resolution. They sure do look better from that video than in GC though. Shows that 8 years later, Remake is still a very beautiful game and the character models are excellent!!!

Leave a comment:

• DeadArtist
    replied
    yeah no update on my system either.

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied

Anyway...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X