RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamyuka77 View Post
    i'm thinking about going online to play co op with this. but i am worried about getting banned or something worse. what do you guys think?
    Why would you get banned?

Comment

• because its not available on the euro or us marketplace. aren't we breaking some rule that was on that xbox live sign up agreement or something?

Comment

• Well, plenty of folk have done it and have been fine so far. Dot has several videos of him and others playing co-op. So I imagine you're fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamyuka77 View Post
          because its not available on the euro or us marketplace. aren't we breaking some rule that was on that xbox live sign up agreement or something?
          You won't get banned for it, they can't exactly ban you for being from the UK.
          People have used their American/British accounts for playing online, so have I, and its not like the Japanese can report us.
          In fact, I haven't played with a Japanese account so far...
          Just follow the CD burning technique, and you should be fine.

Comment

• thanks guys if any ones feels up for playing re5 demo together. my gamertag is ryukuijik.

Comment

• Oh my god I actually got the demo working earlier today... and 3 minutes after i started playing i had to pack my things to go to work. Now I'm stuck here for another 6 hours , knowing that i got an xbox 360 at home with the resident evil 5 demo in it's drive. This feels horrible, but I'm kinda laughing about myself right now.

Comment

• Lol, I hate that feeling. I wish I had a PS3 though, I hate 360 because Micro$oft sucks cocks for money. Is the demo out on PS3? Is there any new news on the PC release?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Lol, I hate that feeling. I wish I had a PS3 though, I hate 360 because Micro$oft sucks cocks for money. Is the demo out on PS3? Is there any new news on the PC release?
                  There's no demo for PS3 yet, those greedy bastards made a deal with Capcom for a exclusive demo. Hopefully by the 18th there will be a PSN demo.

and there hasn't been any word of a PC release either.
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-09-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• I knew that microsoft made it xbox exclusive!

The japanese demo is coming for the ps3 on the 18th of december (in case anyone forgot) .

Comment

• I read somewhere that there won't be a PSN demo. Only a Blu-ray demo that comes bundled with the PS3 in Japan. Wouldn't be surprised if this was true, and though I am enjoying the demo on 360 I won't be supporting the console when the full game releases. (Against MS in general.)

Comment

• I got an odd bug last night while playing Online coop. The Executioner grabbed me, and when he slammed me to the ground (the game didn't register my attempts to break free apparently?) I was just stuck with the viewpoint below. All the Manji just stayed in place, waiting for me to get up before attacking. Alzaire was just shooting them all Eventually, the chopper came in and ended it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          I got an odd bug last night while playing Online coop. The Executioner grabbed me, and when he slammed me to the ground (the game didn't register my attempts to break free apparently?) I was just stuck with the viewpoint below. All the Manji just stayed in place, waiting for me to get up before attacking. Alzaire was just shooting them all Eventually, the chopper came in and ended it.

haha thats crazy. i got a strange bug just now with the executioner. he was swinging his axe continuously into the wall near where the red gate is. after a minute though he finally came out from the wall...

Comment

• I had a bug where the village spokesman jumped off the platform and kinda just hung in the air for a moment. When I shot him he appeared right in front of me.

And has anyone else noticed the way some of the majini move outside the window? It's almost like they slide back and forth right after they break through and you start shooting at them.

Just finished off the chainsaw guy with a punch from Chris too. I thought I still had a bit more to go before I killed him. I like how you can actually melee them. That was something I thought was lacking in RE4.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Sounds like your internet might be a bit wonky, Rosetta. Those kinds of things are usually related to your connection being too slow during that moment.

Comment

• Possibly since it was the only time that happened...of course I was playing co-op so it may have been the other person's connection as well. Sheva's attacks were occurring much slower, and that was the only time that had happened for me.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X