No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find Archelon, the guy who made the video added a slowmotion neckbraker at the end.It's awesome
    sigpic

Comment

• If I were a betting man, I'd say these medallions will be solely for Achievements and little to nothing else, like the coins in Lost Planet. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Well last time the coins got you a punisher handgun, which was nice the first few times thrugh. Hopefully they give you something you can't buy, something worth the trouble.

Comment

• This... is... too... RE4...

Comment

• which isn't that bad though....
            But I'd like a bit more horror than action..

Comment

• Finally i played the demo and it's amazing. Great work Capcom
              sigpic

Comment

• RE4 EXPANSION PACK!!

Comment

• No it's not
                  sigpic

Comment

• You're right, it's not, to be an expansion pack it would have to add something

Comment

• Oh yeah you're right RE 4 had also co op.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Yeah only Ashley kept out the way, didn't require you to heal her constantly, didn't steal your items and waste your time. It was a better kind of co-op, one where you moved forward in the game a lot more quickly.

Comment

• Yeah, she satisfies leon with her moving boobs and if you rescue her at the end of the game she offers her body as a reward, kinda co-op....

Comment

• Still not enough, since what she put Leon through would probably kill anyone who DIDN'T star in The Matrix.

Comment

• the demo looks kick ass and the game will rock so much dosent matter if it looks to re 4 like or whatever its still gonna be bad ass we got some of the most importen characters in this game its gonna be great and its gonna be so good playing co op full game with others !!!

Comment

• No Leon instantly puts it up in my books I'll definitely get the PC version when it's released.

Comment

Working...
                                X