No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that mercenaries mode is online, it will be epic...

Haha that is a good one Helegad, I wonder what kind of training has he had in the government to get that abilities...
    Last edited by Neoblast; 12-20-2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Ya know, I was thinkin'...Mercenaries nowadays can have like, online leaderboards. How tight would that be?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Ya know, I was thinkin'...Mercenaries nowadays can have like, online leaderboards. How tight would that be?
        Meh...I really wouldn't like that. Some people would make an effort to run others down just because they are higher ranked. In reality, I don't think spending 300+ hours playing an online game really makes for a bragging right. I remember when I played MGO and people thought I sucked because my rank, and yet I was able to beat them with ease. *shrug* To each his own I guess.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          Meh...I really wouldn't like that. Some people would make an effort to run others down just because they are higher ranked. In reality, I don't think spending 300+ hours playing an online game really makes for a bragging right. I remember when I played MGO and people thought I sucked because my rank, and yet I was able to beat them with ease. *shrug* To each his own I guess.
          This is why I'm hesitant to play some games online. Some people can be serious douchebags! Hopefully I'll be able to play RE5 with some people on here, most of you guys are awesome.
          :]

Comment

• The first RE5 demo on the Xbox 360 Japense market is downloadable again. I checked before I was going to pop in the disk I burned to play for a moment, and it is allowing me to download. They may have fixed the block and allow for online play again. I'll test it out once the game finishes downloading.

edit- While the demo itself is downloadable, when you try to play a message comes up saying its region locked. Guess sticking to the burned disk is the only safe option then.
            Last edited by Bertha; 12-21-2008, 04:49 PM.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Finally played the demo and boy...the game sucks! no thank you Ill save my money. I for one an NOT buying Re5. Enjoy your piece of trash game.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                Finally played the demo and boy...the game sucks! no thank you Ill save my money. I for one an NOT buying Re5. Enjoy your piece of trash game.
                IGN should hire you.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                  Finally played the demo and boy...the game sucks! no thank you Ill save my money. I for one an NOT buying Re5. Enjoy your piece of trash game.
                  Wow....lovely opinion for a simple demo. Was it really necessary to make a post just to call it trash?
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Well this is a thread about the demo and our first impressions so if paul anderson DIE didn't like it that's fine it's his opinion after all. Btw i liked the demo, RE 5 FTW.
                    sigpic

Comment

• RE5 for the FAIL.

Comment

• I think RE5 will be good if Spoiler:

I still wont like it as much because theres gando's

Comment

• I find it hard to believe that you are going to judge the game depending on Jill survival. So you are not going to play the game you will just skip it to the end to see what happens right?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Lol, that's like me saying I hate CVX because Alexia dies in it. No matter what happens to Jill, she is obviously going to appear in it and it's part of her story arch, so it'll still be worth a play. I don't see why everyone is hating on RE5 so much.

Comment

• No way im still going to play it, i just wont enjoy it as much.
                              Last edited by codythatsme; 12-22-2008, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• I will only buy the PC version of RE5.

Comment

Working...
                                X