RPD Dispatch 8 - RE5 Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question here, apologizing if it's stupid;
    The demo's co-op offline has like a boarder around it, its very small and not fullscreen horizontel or vertical.
    I tested it on 480, 720, 1080 and still does the same.
    This is to do with the demo, I know, would this be fixed in the full game?

Comment

• Seen the Prodcast just as good as ever great review guys keep up the good work I caint wait too see the next bodcast

Comment

• Thought i'd play the RE5 demo again today and noticed it had dissapeared from my demos list! Anyone else ran into this? Maybe there's a crackdown since the official western release of the demo will be soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
          Thought i'd play the RE5 demo again today and noticed it had dissapeared from my demos list! Anyone else ran into this? Maybe there's a crackdown since the official western release of the demo will be soon.
          Only thing i can think of is having the internet on then using the disc can remove it from your library i have heard.

Remove the internet cable/disable wireless before you play should work then, if not i have no idea.
          Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-07-2009, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Heres some HAWT pics I just took
            Attached Files

Comment

• PS3 version, Dot?

Comment

• Yeah, PS3.

Comment

• Where can I download this episode? Its the only one I need.

Comment

• Random question - but is the RE5 demo really three years old? Mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                      Random question - but is the RE5 demo really three years old? Mental.
                      Yes, yes it is.
                      Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                        Where can I download this episode? Its the only one I need.
                        http://the-horror.com/podcastgen/?p=home - episode 8

Comment

• A podcast created for Resident Evil fans. Each episode, we pick a specific game or movie in the series and give our thoughts. The latest news, community involvement and at times special interviews and exclusives.

more specifically:
                          A podcast created for Resident Evil fans. Each episode, we pick a specific game or movie in the series and give our thoughts. The latest news, community involvement and at times special interviews and exclusives.

Comment

• Too slow, grandpa! Too slow!

Comment

• Legends cheers both!

Comment

Working...
                              X