• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys i just found out something cool
    xbox 360 version
    -after you open your inventory press rb to see sheva's inventory
    -you can arrange you items using the x button
    -the items placed in the top, left, right, and bottom squares correspond with your analog pad as hotkeys (like gears of war)
    -you can do this wierd taunting gesture by pressing the right and left sticks in at the same time
    Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-05-2008, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Shouting out to confirm that it works here in the UK.

Today is good day!

Comment

clicking in the right stick and a direction gives you run

Comment

Damn I've got to wait a few hours before I can go home from work and start the download

Comment

It's so much fun. It's bigger, better, scarier and everything better than RE4. I love the MP5.

It seems a little too close up, like I'm zoomed in to much, but that's good for my tiny 17in tv. I can't wait to play the real thing. The item system really works to keep you stuck in the panic mode until you make it to a safe place. It's frustrating, but it adds to the game.

Now I just have to get use to the new button layout. First resident evil on the xbox.

Comment

I really, really wish there was an option to swap the X and A buttons. They're screwing me up hardcore. I'm hoping it'll be switched for the NA release, since Japanese control configurations always seem to be the opposite of ours.

Comment

yeah i am still trying to find which controller layout i like

played with gideon for a while but my xbox froze up

Comment

wtf i just got the red ring of death...let me see if i can get this piece of crap working again

edit: revived it with the good ole towel trick, might have to send it in if it happens again though
                  Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-05-2008, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Shit, Still at work. Ughhhhhh Another hour..

Comment

Works fine in my european machine.

I love the demo but I have one complain, when playing with VGA the V-Sync is off, at least in my TV, sometimes is annoying.

From what I can tell, you can't invite a friend to play a coop game and you can't skip the cutscenes in online coop (in offline you can), I played only one game in online, maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

After I download it with my Japanese account, can I play it with my normal UK gamertag?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07 View Post
                          wtf i just got the red ring of death...let me see if i can get this piece of crap working again

edit: revived it with the good ole towel trick, might have to send it in if it happens again though
                          That is the worst feeling ever, especially on such a joyous occasion like today. I got 2 red lights last summer, Cost me $100 to get it fixed.

I keep getting knife and find partner mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                            After I download it with my Japanese account, can I play it with my normal UK gamertag?
                            I imagine you would be able to. I can play it on my normal US gamertag.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              yes, that's what I'm doing

Comment

You can skip the cutscenes, both players need to press back button.

Comment

Working...
                                X