Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehunk88
    replied
    the demo looks kick ass and the game will rock so much dosent matter if it looks to re 4 like or whatever its still gonna be bad ass we got some of the most importen characters in this game its gonna be great and its gonna be so good playing co op full game with others !!!

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    Still not enough, since what she put Leon through would probably kill anyone who DIDN'T star in The Matrix.

Leave a comment:

• Neoblast
    replied
    Yeah, she satisfies leon with her moving boobs and if you rescue her at the end of the game she offers her body as a reward, kinda co-op....

Leave a comment:

• rewak
    replied
    Yeah only Ashley kept out the way, didn't require you to heal her constantly, didn't steal your items and waste your time. It was a better kind of co-op, one where you moved forward in the game a lot more quickly.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Oh yeah you're right RE 4 had also co op.

Leave a comment:

• rewak
    replied
    You're right, it's not, to be an expansion pack it would have to add something

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    No it's not

Leave a comment:

• Jill Lover
    replied
    RE4 EXPANSION PACK!!

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Finally i played the demo and it's amazing. Great work Capcom

Leave a comment:

• Neoblast
    replied
    which isn't that bad though....
    But I'd like a bit more horror than action..

Leave a comment:

• Helegad
    replied
    This... is... too... RE4...

Leave a comment:

• Beef_jerky_yo
    replied
    Well last time the coins got you a punisher handgun, which was nice the first few times thrugh. Hopefully they give you something you can't buy, something worth the trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    If I were a betting man, I'd say these medallions will be solely for Achievements and little to nothing else, like the coins in Lost Planet. I hope I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Nice find Archelon, the guy who made the video added a slowmotion neckbraker at the end.It's awesome

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Did anyone else find this? Looks like RE5 will have its own variation on the blue medallions from RE4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X