No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 13 - Playing Silent Hill 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECW in its prime was phenomenal. You'd get different perspectives. From technical stuff such as Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn's matches or Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri, to "hardcore" stuff with New Jack and the Dudley Boys or something. And speaking of the Dudleys, they were great heels in ECW. Essentially they were just a wall of shit that nothing could penetrate. Great characters, intense matches, the whole shebang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
      The Triple H VS Cactus just is just crapped up. Cactus jack/mick foley lost straight matches against him and even ended in a story career ending match!
      It's not as though there was a choice though. Foley had to retire. He could barely walk, let alone wrestle, and it's a minor miracle the man was able to do those matches. Read his autobiography.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        the best one imo is Undertake vs Mankind in Hell in a cell when taker threw mankind off the top and landed on the announcer table

awesomeness
        IMO the best one is this.
        Spoiler:

Seriously now, my favourite was the harcore match between Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon.
        sigpic

Comment

• aahahah thats great.

the kurt angle one was great to but i cant find any gifs of it damn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

the kurt angle one was great to but i cant find any gifs of it damn it.
            I have this one.

sigpic

Comment

• jesus christ.

wasnt that at the backlash ppv or something? i cant remember though i know it was a ppv.

Comment

• Damn! that moves is his leap of faith elbow drop! Did that a lot of times especially to kane!

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                  I have this one.

is this footage of assassins creed 2? lol JK

Comment

• It's obvious the Ultimate Warrior was the best wrestler ever.
                    Just read his comic and see.

Comment

• No wrestler foked his destrucity more than the Warrior. He's the one performer who was at once in touch with his evident destiny but geared in on what he fully was in the ring.
                      Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 08-17-2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Are there any plans to record this soon?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          Are there any plans to record this soon?
                          I hear rumour of John wanting to start these up again soon.

Time to break out the whiskey.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                            No, not again.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              I hear rumour of John wanting to start these up again soon.

Yeah I asked John about it myself a little while back and he said he still wanted to get back on track with some podcasts. I think most of us involved are stabilizing from all the personal issues we all had. Probably just need to decide what we'll talk about on the podcast and schedule it. Up to John now.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                                Probably just need to decide what we'll talk about on the podcast and schedule it. Up to John now.
                                Oh god, that means we're doing a Starcraft episode. ;_;

Comment

Working...
                                X