Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
    Oh god, that means we're doing a Starcraft episode. ;_;
    Push it back a good few months and we're in perfect time for the 12 year anniversary for when the rest of us to play it!

(But, really, we're not doing a dedicated StarCraft episode)

Comment

• It was my fault the SH one got delayed. Still keen to finish this one up if people still want to now that I'm back to more normal non-holiday/visiting stuff.

Comment

• I'll see if I can start it up again. I need to polish off 3 which I started when I first moved up here. Pretty much everything in 1 is now totally forgotten. Damn.

Comment

• ^ Just for that, take all the time you need. SH3 is hands-down the scariest game ever conceived, making it awesome.

Comment

• God yes, plus IMO the characters are the most alive. Don't get me wrong, SH2's cast was brilliant, but as menacing as they all could be in SH3, they also were relatable. You could feel a shred of something for each of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
              I hear rumour of John wanting to start these up again soon.

Time to break out the whiskey.
              Yes, please. This is my favourite podcast, I miss it a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                I'll see if I can start it up again. I need to polish off 3 which I started when I first moved up here. Pretty much everything in 1 is now totally forgotten. Damn.
                Yea. Kinda forgot about the podcast as it has been a busy summer for me and now that things are winding down, would like to hearsomes thoughts on SH from the THIA, PU, and RF crew.
                Last edited by Stars1356; 08-23-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• So have the podcast's been officially canceled? That sucks I really enjoyed them. You guy's did a great job. They where so much fun to listen to, looked forward to them more than anything on tv. Why do all the good shows get canceled!

Comment

• Good stuff is made when people do something out of fun and awesomeness instead of for the money... suddenly people run out of money and have to cut back on the fun and awesomeness as they spend time on getting stuff back on track

Nah, the podcast will probably return. But I think everyone has a few things of their own that they want to wrap up before scheduling anymore recording sessions + editing is always a time consuming thing on Dot50Cal's end.

Comment

Working...
                    X