No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 13 - Playing Silent Hill 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it, first time I played through, with the Bad Ending I believe...since I had no idea what the hell I was doing or what was happening. However, I played Silent Hill a little before it released, and I'm still using the same saved game, so...it's been a wee while.

Comment

Same save file but first time you've ever finished it?

Comment

From what I hear it's a good ending and a bad ending for the katana. Which I suppose entails you don't need a + beside either of them.

Comment

Just watched the film last night...

Saving my thoughts on the game and film for the recording.
          sigpic

Comment

check this out, someone compiled all the easter eggs onto a youtube video.

Easter Eggs:1)Café 5 to 2 (Natural Born Killers)2)"Study, Dammit!", Stephen King3)Coca-Cola4)7-Eleven shop (8 in the game)5)"Bill Skins Fifth" like in "The S...

edit : call in sent yay.
            Last edited by A-J; 05-07-2009, 02:25 AM.

Comment

No, I meant the first time I finished the game I got the Bad ending. However, since then I've used the same Next Fear save whenever I wanna do a replay, so I only got the katana once.

Comment

i may be shot for this but i liked the first one least of all(exept that new piece of shit for the 360 ) what a waste of 65 dollars!

Comment

...yeah, I think it's safe to say a lynch mob is heading towards your house as we speak. But try not to die until I get there, 'kay?

I must admit, you're the first person I've ever heard to have said that. Usually someone dislikes the newer ones, 4, Origins, or Homecomming. I've never heard of anyone who liked Silent Hill but not the first one. Why do you think it's so bad?

Comment

when i was little and played it i didnt care for it either. i stopped cause i thouht it was a little stupid cause i was getting chased by naked midgets with knifes and i thought it was dumb so i just quit. but back then i wasnt really giving it shot so thats why i wanna go back and play it.

if i can find my mic i would call in but i cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      when i was little and played it i didnt care for it either. i stopped cause i thouht it was a little stupid cause i was getting chased by naked midgets with knifes and i thought it was dumb so i just quit. but back then i wasnt really giving it shot so thats why i wanna go back and play it.

if i can find my mic i would call in but i cant.

i think thats were i was at the time as well i should really try again.
                      but the first one i really played and completed was silent hill 2 so thats where the series really started for me.

Comment

• See, the little grey things freaked me out. Because they seem to be something along the line of skinned children wielding knives. They used to look even worse, but that version never got approved and they toned them down.

Comment

• you can still run into the teddy bear variations of the skinned children in the sewers just before the amusement park

Comment

• I thought there were some more realistic looking grey children at one point in development, and they got toned down to allow for a release?

Comment

• i dunno about that, the only thing i've heard is that in some regions of the world they completely removed the skinned baby monsters and put in the teddy bear one's in their place everywhere.
                              Last edited by A-J; 05-08-2009, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• i guess that makes sence, since alot of people arnt to fond of bad things happening to babys/young kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X