X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
    AWSOME!!!

Comment

• Ok, we can't do this without Rob. So Rob, lemme know a date when you are free. I'm also horribly sick at the moment and my voice will not recover before tomorrow. It hurts just to talk so I'll be out for this week again. This will however give me a chance to go through the game again and get another ending.

So guys, please let me know what day will be good for your next recording. the earliest and next earliest SAT/SUN (whatever day it is for you).

Comment

• The Hambeast has Dot! Oh noes!

Still, I'm looking foward to this. No die before making it.

Comment

• ITS THE T-VIRUS!! lolZ jk

Comment

• I can spare 2, 2 and a half hours before work on the 24th here (which is the 23rd for Dot) next weekend. If that cant be done then sadly I'm going to be unavailable for a while (31st I'm working all day, and then I'm away for three weeks from the 4th of June and the first Sunday I probably would have free wouldn't be till the end of the month)...

Sorry
            Last edited by Rombie; 05-17-2009, 08:35 PM. Reason: Jan... eh, June moron... JUNE.

Comment

• i hope this doesnt turn out like episode 10

there was no episode 10

Comment

• yeah what the hell happened episode 10?

Comment

• Dot was moving to New York, hence the delay.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Podcast 10 had all sorts of things going against it. I think John had dental surgury, I was moving, then I went on holiday. And I'm not sure anyone actually bothered to play RE0 anyways.

There have been a few delays this time, but hopefully this weekend we can do it. I'll be able to record at the regular time
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bad news... co-workers Mum died, which has changed everyone restored shifts this weekend while she deals with all the required stuff... which means I'm now working earlier (and finishing earlier) but it goes right over the record time. Combined with the fact I will not will be available on any Sunday until the end of June, I might just have to sit this one out sadly... even though I was really looking forward to it. If you're going ahead let me know and I'll at least try and record an MP3 of some stuff if I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        I think I had that demo!
                        I've still got it don't remember seeing the kids though.
                        In fact I haven't completed or bought any since the first one.
                        I have demo's of Silent Hill 2 & 4 also that where included with opsm2uk 32 & 50.
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-19-2009, 03:20 AM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Shit. I don't want to do this without Rob, because he'll bring a lot of discussion to the table in regards to Silent Hill. So I'm going to have to postpone this until he is cool with coming back.

Comment

• Oh no... Episode 10, Part 2... My worst nightmare has been realized.

Comment

• Sorry again

This one will happen Canas, it's not like Ep 10 which was supposed to be Zero. The other issue that time was that a lot of people hadn't gotten around to playing the game in time for any record as well - this time, as far as I'm aware, everyone has played through the game and most have watched the movie.

Comment

• Best of luck, Rombie, and looking forward to hearing your thoughts, as well as that of the others, on Silent Hill, in the near future. In the mean time, does the rest of the podcast gang have plans to go through with any podcasts between now and the end of June (presuming that is when Rombie is available again)?

Comment

Working...
                                X