Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Jobs is dead at 56

Steve Jobs is dead.

The Apple chairman and former CEO who made personal computers, smartphones, tablets, and digital animation mass-market products passed away today.

RIP

sources:

http://gizmodo.com/5838847/steve-jobs-is-dead

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ste...ry?id=14383813
    Last edited by Pikminister; 10-05-2011, 06:54 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

A true inspiration to many, can't believe he passes away that quickly after his resign. RIP.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

As sad as this is, Steve won at life. He was such a innovator, he really led such a rich life, and certainly made his mark.

Comment

RIP steve

Comment

PC -1
          Apple - 0

Comment

Damn, can't say I'm surprised after those sickly photos were released earlier.

Comment

Wow, this one took me by surprise...i was a huje fan of his work...RIP dude...T-T

Comment

On the bright side, it's only a matter of time now before Apple goes under.

Without Jobs they'll fuck up.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
                  Wow, this one took me by surprise...i was a huje fan of his work...RIP dude...T-T
                  He's been battling cancer for years...
                  Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  On the bright side, it's only a matter of time now before Apple goes under.

Without Jobs they'll fuck up.
                  Maybe this time they'll learn?

R.I.P, however we feel about Apple, the man was a great visionary.
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

Jesus, that's a shock to hear on him dying so soon. It's a shame he's gone though since he did such a great effort with Apple and turning them around, one of the worlds best minds is now gone from the world. RIP.

Comment

He recently stepped down as CEO, didn't he? Guess that explains it. Quite sudden though.

Comment

He had serious problems with his health, but I didn't expect it to be this soon. This is a serious blow to myself because competition between Microsoft and Apple always brought the best out of both worlds. There's never going to be another guy like him within Apple for some time, who had that passion and ambition to try things different, shaping the world of technology. Damn.

Comment

Holy hell.

Comment

See you Steve!

I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                              There's never going to be another guy like him within Apple for some time, who had that passion and ambition to try things different, shaping the world of technology. Damn.
                              There will never be someone like him in Apple. Steve was Apple.
                              Last edited by Trent; 10-06-2011, 05:35 AM.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                              X