Big foot found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big foot found?

Two Bigfoot hunters claim they have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday. The Bigfoot is claimed to have been found in the woods of northern Georgia by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, and the claim […]

"Two Bigfoot hunters claim they have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday."

More in link

Hmm,it's probably a hoax but a convincing one.Would be cool if it's real.

It'll be awesome if it's real, but I doubt it is.

Comment

Be typical if it was real.
      New Life and 2 american hicks snuff it out.

Comment

^ Exactly.

Man in general is always trying to destroy life. Fucking shameful race we are.

Take a good luck at it's "mouth" and you'll realize it looks kinda fake. Looks like a dummy to me.

If it's real, then I hate the scum who killed it.
        Last edited by Twist; 08-14-2008, 08:08 AM.

Comment

What makes you guys think they killed it? It says "found". Anyway:

*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
          Sounds like bullshit to me.

Comment

Not seen this on any other news site.
            Its BS.

Comment

It would be all over the news and internet if it was real...

Comment

Many believe this to be just another publicity stunt, as there have been several such Bigfoot hoaxes linked to Mr. Tom Biscardi in the past. As the LiveScience.com Web site points out: "Biscardi promoted a pay-per-view cable TV show in which he offered viewers the chance to see a Bigfoot captured on live television for only $59.95. That never happened."

Another similar story is presented by LiveScience, saying that back in 1995 Mr. Biscardi announced the capture of a 400 pounds Bigfoot, but the proof never surfaced.

The problem with this news is that its source is far from being considered reliable. Apparently, Biscardi finished the work on a new documentary called Bigfoot Lives and all this hype around the new announced discovery might only be a simple and efficient way of setting up the debut of his new production.
                Total BS.

Comment

Didn't the whole Big Foot debacle start over footage that was confirmed to be a guy in an ape suit?
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    Didn't the whole Big Foot debacle start over footage that was confirmed to be a guy in an ape suit?
                    I believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                      mmm i totally forgot it... hahaha... now that i'm thinking... if they revealed that it was a hoax, why people still try to find it???

Comment

It had supposedly been seen before the video footage I'm guessing, dates from Wikipedia predate to 1800's.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

same here, I believe it when I see it!!! it looks like the bigfoot from the beef jerky comercials.
                            Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-14-2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

They were just talking about bigfoot on CNN but I still don't believe it.

Comment

Working...
                              X