CVG's Resident Evil 5 Interview with Kawata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVG's Resident Evil 5 Interview with Kawata

Computer and Videogames have recently conducted an interview with RE5's producer, Masachika Kawata. In the interview, he talks on subjects concerning the game's co-op mode, controls, Shinji Mikami and BioShock.

CVG Interview with Masachika Kawata

At the same time, a new video interview have also appeared on Gametrailers concerning Resident Evil 5. While CVG's interview flat out says that a Wii port isn't possible, this interview mentioned bringing the RE series to the Wii (I guess they are referring to actual original RE wii games and not ports). They also said that they have ramped up the game length to about 30 hours, and that they will be taking a break from releasing any new information in the meantime.

Gametrailers Interview with Jun Takeuchi

In related news, according to GameAxis, Resident Evil 5 demo will be available for play at the X08 event (a Xbox-360 dedicated event in Singapore), which is held from tomorrow to 26th.

GameAxis

Finally, Resident Evil 2 was ranked the 5th best horror game in Gamepro's recent "top 23 best horror games" feature. Its not the only RE game to appear in that list, though, as Resident Evil 4 came in 1st.

Gamepro's Top 23 Horror Games
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-24-2008, 09:50 PM.

Mmm... Maybe wesker killed Spencer, maybe Jill is dead, we don't know who the masked character is, and no question about these things? Always the same questions regarding graphics, racims etc?

Comment

yah. its a boring interview to say the truth. Maybe i should try to get some ninjas to go to that event and squeeze out some new info from the demo or something.

Comment

XFACtor can you post the interview i provided in the news topic thread. The one with Wesker's motion actor.

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
          XFACtor can you post the interview i provided in the news topic thread. The one with Wesker's motion actor.
          Beasley is right, the wesker interview has some very interesting insights.
          sigpic

Comment

That interveiew was ok it did not swep me of my feet like but there was some intersting parts like.

Comment

The Wesker interview was lame. All he did was talk aboiut himself, how he's this and that. How the Excella actress(who, btw, is a lot more beautiful/sexier than the in-game Excella) is his friend, and such.

Anyways, on-topic, the interview was a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                Mmm... Maybe wesker killed Spencer, maybe Jill is dead, we don't know who the masked character is, and no question about these things? Always the same questions regarding graphics, racims etc?
                in one of the threads (i forgot) here someone has posted a image of wesker and spencer where the camera is facing spencer with wesker behind him looking through a window, they are defiantly talking because spencer is completely relaxed , then in one of the trailers ( or images , my memory sucks ) we see wesker talking with chris with spencer body in the scene, so you got your answer , if Jill is really dead then why show her tomb in a trailer? wouldn't that be one of the major shocking events in the game and therefore would be very important to keep it a secret? and why is the cloaked woman ( it's been proven she is a woman on this forum) has a strong resemblance to Jill, Pale Skin,Gray Lips, Jill is the only character (with exception of wesker, who is a man) that is this pale, so rest assured Jill is alive and kicking but the real mystery that remains is why is she shoving viruses inside the villagers? why is she with the bad guys in the first place? is she under some sort of mind control? those are the questions that remain, at least for me , i love making long posts makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside .

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  The Wesker interview was lame. All he did was talk aboiut himself, how he's this and that. How the Excella actress(who, btw, is a lot more beautiful/sexier than the in-game Excella) is his friend, and such.

Anyways, on-topic, the interview was a good read.
                  Hey, what's the name of the actress they modeled Excella after? She's goddamn sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Hey, what's the name of the actress they modeled Excella after? She's goddamn sexy.
                    i dunno exactly but she seems to be based on the character Persephone from the Matrix reloaded with Monica Belluccis doing the role.
                    Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 10-23-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

OMFG MONICA BELLUCCI.

She's way too damn hot. My God. She makes me so proud to be Italian. Whew. Goddamn. Ouch. Hot.

...Naomi Hunter in MGS4 was modeled after her.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        OMFG MONICA BELLUCCI.

She's way too damn hot. My God. She makes me so proud to be Italian. Whew. Goddamn. Ouch. Hot.

...Naomi Hunter in MGS4 was modeled after her.
                        really? noami? i find her hotter than both Excella and Monica but cool information never the less

Comment

As far as that list goes? RE4 and BioShock should be lower and RE2 should be higher.

Comment

Imo Bioshock wasn't scary at all and, despite the fact that I really like re4, re4 can't be compared with re2. For me the most scariest game is Silent Hill.
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

RE4? Scary? Oh to laugh in mocking fashion.

I found Bio-Shock pretty scary, myself. Trapped in an underwater world, surrounded by creatures that aren't just physically dangerous but capable of some fairly cunning tricks...like one acting as a decoy while others circle and flank you. Add in the very clever story and it's one of the few FPS games I actually like.

Comment

Working...
                              X