Xbox 360 is an unreliable piece of shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 is an unreliable piece of shit

It just Disc Read Errored AGAIN when I was at a critical point in dead rising. Good lord, this console fucking SUCKS. Its the only one I've ever owned that has given me a DRE from the very first day I owned it. I cant play more than an hour with this hunk of shit. Its the most useless thing EVER!

HAHA! Get this! My console warranty expires in October, and even though Im getting mine repaired that warranty WONT be extended LOL. What fucking shiesters! Once it does expire, a repair is...$129.99!! LOL!!! WHAT THE FUCK! I impore everyone here DONT BUY A 360 UNLESS YOU <3 THE ATTACHED SCREEN.
    Attached Files

Comment

Never had that problem /knock on wood

Comment

Some systems are fucked I think, I will still be saving for one, mostly because of Dead Rising, and some exclusives.

Comment

You're not the only one it seems, with DR at least. The game seems to overheat the console, so just move it in a more open area, and that should do it temporarily.

I've heard mixed stories about MS's customer service past warranty. Some claimed that they got their systems repaired for free, others said that they paid. But I think the latter applied to people around launch; containing bad PR then made perfect sense.

Comment

Geez. This way you make me hate the 360...
            If there is one brand I can trust is Nintendo. They always make their VG with the best parts, that's why I luv my GC. (LOL)

Comment

What did you expect from the company that brought you windows?

Comment

Dot you seem to be the only one I know closely (well, not closely, but as in I've posted on the same boards as you for quite some time) that's having such problems....

Though the news that it may be DR that's causing the failure is...well....unpleasing. >_> But we'll see. Only like, 1 month till PAL release.

Comment

Dot50 just has bad luck ;) Granted im not to the end of the goddamn game yet since I always screw up somehow. Level 24 and still havent beaten it

Comment

what? your dreamcast is acting up again?

Comment

Coffin Arrives....I call for a pickup as instructed....Except MS is cutting costs and the label they provided comes with a $10.00 charge for pickup + gas. What the fuck. I can either:

A) Eat the charge
                      B) Take it to a local UPS place
                      C) Find a UPS Truck and give it to him

Problems:

A) I dont carry cash and Im certainly not paying a charge, especially not a rediculous 10 dollar one
                      B) The only one is 20 miles away, in a town I hardly have even been in
                      C) Good luck.

I called microsoft but thanks to their outsourcing I got a guy who said:

"WELCA T XBOS CU SR"

I hung up. If I cant understand you then how are you supposed to address my problem, GOD DAMNIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal

"WELCA T XBOS CU SR"

I hung up. If I cant understand you then how are you supposed to address my problem, GOD DAMNIT.
                        I hate when that happens they spend all that money to hire people and they cant hire someone that speaks ENGLISH. Its such bullshit my friend had to go through the same thing as you and they told him that he would have his Xbox 360 back with 3 weeks. He gets it back and not even 2 weeks later he gets the disk read error AGIAN. I was there to see it! I think he was ready to open his window and through the POS out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                          Coffin Arrives....I call for a pickup as instructed....Except MS is cutting costs and the label they provided comes with a $10.00 charge for pickup + gas. What the fuck. I can either:

A) Eat the charge
                          B) Take it to a local UPS place
                          C) Find a UPS Truck and give it to him

Problems:

A) I dont carry cash and Im certainly not paying a charge, especially not a rediculous 10 dollar one
                          B) The only one is 20 miles away, in a town I hardly have even been in
                          C) Good luck.

"WELCA T XBOS CU SR"

This is supposed to go to the I'm Pissed Thread! You flooder! lol, just kidding
                          When you come to Brazil, don't even try to speak english or you'll end up shooting someone, not even 5% of the population here can speak fluent english and that sucks ass.

Comment

Microsoft has had the best Customer Service that Ive ever had to use, fully americanized english at that

Comment

Finally got to the UPS place yesterday, flopbox is on its way back to MS. I seem to have bad luck with game discs too. BOTH my copies of dead rising have this wierd film/seperation on the bottom. I had taken the first back, and got the last copy they had...it had the same shit on it. Even the manager said its fucked up. So now whenever my flopbox 180 comes back I have to take DR back up, and get a new copy hoping that its not fucked up too.

Ice says people are returning 360 games with the same problem often at his EB.
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-25-2006, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X