Forum Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Banner

Hello, I'm new here so I don't know everything that's going on but I think this forum needs a banner. It's rather boring and I think we could have a forum contest to design a banner for the forum! Or, we could just forgo the contest thing and just let me design it. I've designed many forum banners and signature banners and could post or send examples of my work to the appropriate moderator.
    That is so Money.

Originally posted by Guy Fieri View Post
    Hello, I'm new here so I don't know everything that's going on but I think this forum needs a banner. It's rather boring and I think we could have a forum contest to design a banner for the forum! Or, we could just forgo the contest thing and just let me design it. I've designed many forum banners and signature banners and could post or send examples of my work to the appropriate moderator.
    This has already been addressed, the current layout is purely a temp one until the actual admins' of the site have the time to restore the layout (considering Dot has still been healing up after his accident, among other things) it hasn't been updated as of yet and the general staff are unable to modify the layout of the forum.

If I had acess to it, I would have already restored the original THIA layout to the forum. Sadly, I don't.

So either way, even with a contest being run it would take quite some time to make the actual change I'm afraid.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fieri View Post
      This has already been addressed, the current layout is purely a temp one until the actual admins' of the site have the time to restore the layout (considering Dot has still been healing up after his accident, among other things) it hasn't been updated as of yet and the general staff are unable to modify the layout of the forum.

If I had acess to it, I would have already restored the original THIA layout to the forum. Sadly, I don't.

So either way, even with a contest being run it would take quite some time to make the actual change I'm afraid.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
      X