• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NOT the RPD Dispatch revival thread

G'day, ladies and gents.

So...
    Resident Evil.

Okay... that was all I actually had. Guess this thread was a bad idea after all...

Spoiler:

You know, honestly, I dunno if I could bring much to the discussion, but if you were looking for another regular cast member, I wouldn't mind signing up. *shameless self-plug!*

Comment

I might be willing to join in on occasion.

Comment

I'm always on hand to provide useless input to any conversation. Plus I have a headset with superior audio quality than what I used before.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Okay. So we've at least got people who're up for it. That's a start.

'Cause I seriously doubt ANYONE would want to listen to me and Wayne just go on about our business whilst most likely getting less-sober and playing games (which usually was the "background story" going on in most recording sessions involving both of us... dunno if that was ever even noticable... whicever ep we did with the sound of pro-gaming from me and Wayne playing Mercenaries in the background... I don't even remember half of what the heck was said during that podcast...)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I'm always on hand to provide useless input to any conversation. Plus I have a headset with superior audio quality than what I used before.
            It's no joke. I about died when we last talked and there wasn't any hissing noise going on, lol. I really should look into buying a real mike myself.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm avaliable as always if anyone wants me to talk about things and stuff :p

Comment

Things and stuff! Exactly what we're planning to talk about ... and Whisker Jr, maybe ;D

Comment

Happy to chime in too guys
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, with the RE6 announcement there's a ton to talk about. It's going to be an interesting couple months leading up to October... Always happy to help out if you need me!
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-11-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

We'll try to work something out. The more the merrier, but we might have to cut it down a little.

Thinking of doing just smaller segments/highlights - or at least avoiding the 2-3 hour format we kinda ended up having on the RPD Dispatch at times.

Comment

As always I would be more than happy to take part in this or help in any possible form.
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

And what would we speak of on this "Dispatch 'cast"? More importantly, what game do we add to the ranks of Force Unleashed, Far Cry 2, Raw Danger and Resident Evil 5 Mercs as the "game I play while we record".

Comment

Good to know there's a possibility I wont be the only one with a foreign accent!

Also, as for games to play in the background? What about a good ol' show and tell? We haven't really experimented with that, have we?

Comment

Is that like whatcha been playing or...?

Comment

Working...
                              X