Scott Pilgrim VS The World (2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Pilgrim VS The World (2010)

Scott Pilgrim tells the story of a young slacker who meets the woman of his dreams but finds that he can only win her heart by battling and defeating her seven evil ex-boyfriends. The film is directed by Edgar Wright (Shawn of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, Spaced) and it will be released on August 13, 2010.

Cast: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kieran Culkin, Chris Evans, Anna Kendrick, Brandon Routh, Alison Pill, Jason Schwartzman

Trailer 1
    Trailer 2

After watching the 2nd trailer I seriously can't wait to see this.
    sigpic

You had me at Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

This movie looks ridiculous...but awesome. There's no chance I'll get friends to go with me to see it, though.

Comment

Well, the over the top feel of it is appealing to me and Edgar Wright is fitting for directing actors that way. Great to see him behind the camera after 3 years.

Comment

Oh man does this look great! To think I turned down the chance to read the comic from my friend cause I didn't like the art style she is too wise for me and not only do I owe her an apology I gotta borrow them . . .
        sigpic

Comment

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World MTVMA2010 Clip

Evans' cheesy voice is hilarious.
          sigpic

Comment

I thought the film sounded awesome from the instant my friend described it and now I just read that Mary Elizabeth Winstead is in it?

I must see this film.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World MTVMA2010 Clip

Evans' cheesy voice is hilarious.
              I swear, the music sounds like it's from the Warriors.

Comment

He sounds like White Goodman (Ben stiller) in Dodgeball but yeah it's pretty damn funny and that sounds a LOT like Warriors although they used similar stings in Shaun of the Dead which were from Dawn of the Dead so who knows it could be library music or it could be inspired . . .
                sigpic

Comment

I CANNOT wait for this movie. I never read the comic books, but when I first saw the trailer like a month ago(?), it ended up being one of my most anticipated movies to see. Not only that, but coming from Edgar Wright, I was like, "HELL YEAH!"

Has anyone actually read the comic books?

Comment

What reeled me in was Winstead, when she was attached a few years ago. After reading a few of the comics, I really, really want to see this.

Comment

New posters featuring the 7 evil ex boyfriends.

Last edited by aris13; 06-12-2010, 02:33 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Kind of off topic but some video game version of Scott Pilgrim: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...pilgrim/101186

Comment

^^
                          I'll definetely get this. I love 2D beat 'em ups.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd seen some screens up till now but that looks great time to pick up some M$
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                              I'd seen some screens up till now but that looks great time to pick up some M$
                              Gonna have to wait a while as the PSN version will be a timed exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                              X