Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Launch Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Launch Trailer

With less than two weeks to go until the US release of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, the official launch trailer for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles has been revealed. A word of warning to those trying to avoid spoilers: the trailer shows several new scenes from all three scenarios, including many key boss fights.

To watch the trailer, follow this link.

Thanks to Nemesiscv.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Resident Evil IS BACK!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Resident Evil IS BACK!!!!
        Spoiler:
        Two words:

Rocket Launcher.

Comment

The cutscenes look AMAZING, almost like a CGI movie. Only 12 days left...

Comment

Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Amasing cut-scene graphics. Although I hate the slow-mo scenes, and Ada kicking the dog looks so ridiculous too. Overall, game looks good(graphics wise, at least in cut-scenes and story).

CVX looks great too.

Javier looks like an interesting character too. Pity he'll most likely be a one time character like Sergei and be killed too.

Cant wait to see more of Chris/Wesker/Javier once the game is out.
              Last edited by ElusionM; 11-05-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

The Irons scene looks amazzzzzzzzzzing.

Comment

great shot of Wesker and Chris staring each other out.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Looking hellishly good, the only thing that slightly irks me is the Ada slow mo kick lifted straight from the first movie.

Other than that, it's all good here.

Interesting: Wesker is not fire scarred when he and Chris stare at each other.
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                      Interesting: Wesker is not fire scarred when he and Chris stare at each other.
                      Maybe they won't confront each other in the game.

Gametrailers Mirror Link
                      sigpic

Comment

Hoho William so has over eaten this time maybe he should consider going on a Weight Whachers Diet

Comment

That was AWESOME! I really like the music, and the visuals look great! I cannot wait to see all those gorgeous cutscenes, though I have a feeling we've see most of them already in all these trailers..

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                            That was AWESOME! I really like the music, and the visuals look great! I cannot wait to see all those gorgeous cutscenes, though I have a feeling we've see most of them already in all these trailers..

Spoiler:
                            Hm. It seems like they goofed with her dress a bit and her choker's a necklace now. xD Although, I'm still miffed with the background that she's transforming in >C

Comment

Looks like she transforms on the platform where she takes her final form in the original game. I think the whole scene with her and Wesker in the mock mansion hall has been omitted. So too, the fight with Chris.

For some reason, i think he and chris will just bump into each other at the end, exchange dialogue, then be forced to leave because the base is blowing up. I don't know why but i just have a bad feeling this is gonna be the case on both accounts.
                              "I've got 100 cows."
                              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X