Kijuju Contest Almost Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijuju Contest Almost Ending

We're almost to the time limit with the Kijuju poster contest, but things are neck and neck with us and Biohaze. Many of you have braved the bitter cold, and for some, the sweet warmth of nature to get some pictures and we greatly appreciate it. It would be terrible if it all went to waste, so please, if you can, snap some photos and send them our way.

The contest ends in approximately 39 hours from this post.

If you need a refresher on the contest rules, check this thread here.

Shit.
    I can't believe my schedules.

Frikken college+work takes up about 15 of the 24 hours we are granted each day. I'm free around 10PM to like around 8AM; maybe I should make a snap and go around midnight; which'd be a pain since it'll be harder to find them.

Sorry so far Dot; I really can't believe I haven't been able to snap one yet.

EDIT: Added two more sad smilies(?)////
    Last edited by ElusionM; 01-25-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Haha, it cool man. Whatever you can do. Even one poster could be the difference ;)

Comment

Even one poster could be the difference ;)

Solid line there.

I'll try calling in sick to work(which sucks since I hate lying but meh.') and take a swing.
        Last edited by ElusionM; 01-25-2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

If only this was going on in Dallas or Ft. Worth, I'd have so many pics in

Comment

Another batch heading your way.

Comment

At least get over 200, then that's defiantly something for the whole community to be proud on working together. Great stuff here guys so far though. You've done great

Comment

Awesome, just got some pics from Grannys friend JongWooKimX3. Be sure to check those out, he has some fancy moves

Comment

When's the latest we can send pics in to you Dot?

Comment

Gotta be before 3PM your time on the 27th Granny. Ignore the main page ,as the countdown timer is client-side (though I think I picked it to count down properly for West Coast). You can upload them here on this thread worst case scenario (in-case I'm not here). I just had to delete two duplicate pictures so that puts us at 197. We're 8 behind Biohaze right now.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-26-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Oi vay, I'll see if I can work some miracles today...hmm that kinda rhymed...

Comment

Hahaha, good luck man!

Comment

GuardHouseMusic added ;) We're at 206 now, 1 more than Biohaze. But Yama has more to resize and post still. So if you can get out there, do it!!! 17 hours left til the submissions end!
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-26-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Biohaze 421, Do you have any surprises up its sleeve, Dot?

PS: Biohaze has gone from 200 to 400 in a few hours, amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Biohaze 421, Do you have any surprises up its sleeve, Dot?

PS: Biohaze has gone from 200 to 400 in a few hours, amazing.
                              What seems like two hours to you was five days of hunting from daylight to midnight in the cold city. The pictures took a while to resize and send to me, we also got a few last minute contributions.

Comment

Working...
                              X