New Resident Evil Damnation Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil Damnation Trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming Resident Evil Damnation CG movie has been shown over at Comic-Con.

IGN have also several new (cam) gameplay video for RE6.
    Last edited by xfactor; 07-13-2012, 11:08 PM.

Two things. 1) I believe these are licker betas, and 2) at the 43 second mark, it looks like Leon dodges Ustanak (i.e. a metal claw thing).

Comment

Ada sent by the BSAA huh...(*cough*Tricell*cough*)
      I think Ada's presence was the only thing that excited about that trailer. I guess it would be okay if our mystery man was Ark, but is anyone really going to remember him unless they just happened to play Gun Survivor? Saw a snippet of Simmons too. I felt less enthusiasm by that trailer then I did for Degeneration, so I really hope they can convince me otherwise. Really looks like there will be a lot of tie ins to RE6 though.

Comment

*delete, double-post*
        Last edited by Red-Jackal; 07-14-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Is it going to be a BH6 prequel?

Comment

Ada, the Tyrant capsule, Ashley possibly returning, and the fact that Paul Mercier seems to be back got me hyped as shit. That countdown was awesome, I hope this is both out before RE6 and a prequel to it.

Originally posted by Red-Jackal View Post
            Ada sent by the BSAA huh...(*cough*Tricell*cough*)
            I think Ada's presence was the only thing that excited about that trailer. I guess it would be okay if our mystery man was Ark, but is anyone really going to remember him unless they just happened to play Gun Survivor? Saw a snippet of Simmons too. I felt less enthusiasm by that trailer then I did for Degeneration, so I really hope they can convince me otherwise. Really looks like there will be a lot of tie ins to RE6 though.
            Where did you see Simmons? As for the metal claw that attacks Leon, man I hope its the ustanak. I'd love for this to build up to 6.

EDIT: Nvm, spotted him.
            Last edited by Spera01; 07-14-2012, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Talk about throwback reference *the title reveal*

Comment

Looks okay. Pleased as hell Simmons is in it, and the fact the production team have been working closely with the Bio 6 team means there should be plenty of connections.
                Ark Thompson is a bit optimistic though, heh heh.
                I seriously think if you were to ask Mr Suga or Mr Kamiya who Ark Thompson is they wouldn't have a clue.
                "I've got 100 cows."
                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Holy shit, that guy totally looks like Ark, it's too soon to say anything for sure but damn that'd interesting to see. And the voice in the end sounded like Ashley. Of course, they might all be new characters.

Comment

Let's hope the mouth syncing is better this time around. God it was horrible in Degeneration. I like how Ada looks in this. She looks more like herself unlike in Re6.

Comment

Sure does look like Ark. Its kinda bullshit that it stars Leon AGAIN though. When Degeneration came out I thought fair enough Chris and Jill are in RE5 so let Leon have the film. Now Leon is in RE6 yet he still gets to star in the film. Why not have all the cast from Re6. I'd like to see Chris in a film. I guess Leon is Capcoms offical poster boy.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                        Let's hope the mouth syncing is better this time around. God it was horrible in Degeneration. I like how Ada looks in this. She looks more like herself unlike in Re6.
                        My only guess for the bad lip syncing would be that capcom is also dubbing this in japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
                          My only guess for the bad lip syncing would be that capcom is also dubbing this in japanese.
                          Yeah. English being treated as the secondary language and not primary (which Japanese for some STUPID reason is), despite it being an all English speaking cast and actor continuity being kept with the games (mostly) and such for the English "secondary" audio track.

What's even more silly about that is that the Japanese aren't as picky with the lipsync as the rest of the world tends to be.

Comment

Looks good, very interested in seeing this cause I have no plans on seeing the RE movie this sept

Comment

Is there a release date for this yet? And Ark Thompson is the main character from that shit game "Resident Evil Survivor", right?
                              That is so Money.

Comment

Working...
                              X