Resident Evil 5 Videos on THIA, US Degeneration Site Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Videos on THIA, US Degeneration Site Online

Better late than never, we now have all the trailer variations and gameplay videos up on THIA. You can find two gameplay videos featuring Chris going up against the villagers as well as two gameplay videos of Chris and Sheva teaming up against the hordes.

In addition, we have all three "Trailer 6" variations, including the Sony, Microsoft, and Capcom released versions which all feature different introductions. I've also uploaded the Japanese version of the Sony variant, though it doesn't include anything extra besides some Japanese subtitles at the very beginning. Please note that the HD videos should only be run on a dual core or higher CPU. They are very processor intensive, so if you get stuttering or lag in the video, that is why.

Resident Evil 5 Video Page

stefan2007 let us know that Resident Evil Degeneration now has an English page. They once again confirm that a new trailer will be shown at Comic-Con as well as having the production blog in English now. The trailer they host is the censored version. The story section contains an interesting tidbit on the story for the film:

The "Umbrella Incident" that took place in Raccoon City was ended with the eradication of the deadly virus by a missile attack ordered by the government. As its operations were suspended on a global scale, Umbrella Corporation stock plummeted. This serious blow to the business giant resulted in its complete dissolution.

7 years later, at an airport somewhere in the United States. An ordinary autumn afternoon. One zombie is unleashed into this peaceful scene to attack everyone. In the airport starting to fill up with the undead, the horrific disaster is about to be repeat itself...
    Resident Evil Degeneration Page

Finally, we recently upgraded the forums thanks to some donations from you guys (thank you!). There are some new features, such as friends lists, profile comments, and the ability to make your own picture albums. Be sure to check out your user control panel to check out the changes!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-17-2008, 05:08 PM.

Great to see this videos on the site, exselent job.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Animations notwithstanding, I am still amazed at just how gorgeous this game is and the insane amount of detail. It seems like no matter how many times I watch these videos, I pick out something new every time. Chris' gun smoking after firing, the sparks caused by the Executioner (I believe that's its official name now) dragging his giant axe along the concrete, etc. One little touch I love is how Chris shakes his hand after punching someone, as if it hurt.

Comment

Yeah I like that too, how he shakes his hand after popping someone. Makes sense though, hitting someone in the head hurts not just them but your fist as well.

And didn't Kramer say Chris has "street brawler" moves? It seems that way, with uppercuts, stomps, etc.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-17-2008, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the work Dot, and to everyone who donated.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

I can't but be amazed by the work and effort that is put into this site, Thanks Dot and co for even more up to date videos and news for us, the users. R.E 5 is going to kick so much arse, i'm telling ya.

Comment

^ Dito!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guy ;) I realize we're terribly late on getting these, but if it helps, we'll be getting something up that is Resident Evil 5 related that should be interesting for folks who like to see how the game has progressed. No date on that, unfortunately. I've been extremely busy with work as of late.

Comment

Its cool. With all the Resident Evil news going around the past few days, I think my head is going to explode. Thank god my woman is visiting her family because she would kill me for being on the computer this much. Anyway there are so many videos out there its great to have one place to find them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Thanks for the comments guy ;) I realize we're terribly late on getting these, but if it helps, we'll be getting something up that is Resident Evil 5 related that should be interesting for folks who like to see how the game has progressed. No date on that, unfortunately. I've been extremely busy with work as of late.
                      I think you guys do amazing work. This is "the" website that I come to for everything RE. I don't even bother looking elsewhere, as it's never necessary.

Comment

True^

Comment

I thought it was me who posted the link for the Resident Evil: Degeneration site

Comment

Sorry Corrin, A user had PM'ed me (the best way to get news noticed ASAP) and I saw it there first.

Thanks for the comments guys. It helps greatly with motivating me to work on the site more

Comment

the big guy with the axe reminds me of Pyramid Head from SH...ohhh scary!

Comment

Working...
                              X