RESIDENT EVIL 6 SPOILER THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESIDENT EVIL 6 SPOILER THREAD

Go at it here folks, seems it's going to be too hard to keep it out of the same thread now.

Enjoy!
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

I came across something that can be considered a big spoiler, a few actually, if they turn out to be true. I looked back in the main RE6 thread and did not see anything pertaining to what I found. I am skeptical about putting this information out there, I don't know if it's true or not but if it turns out to be true, i'd feel bad if people get upset over it. If I put the information in spoiler tags would I get in trouble?

Comment

In this thread? You don't even need the spoiler tags. Anyone who comes in here and bitches about being spoiled needs to be less selective in there reading.

Comment

Alright. I'm just making sure. I only brought up the spoiler wrap because I am not sure if it is legit or not. I've been absent from this site for some time and when I look back at the main thread I didn't see anything on it. I haven't found it anywhere else so that's why I am going to post it. Again, I don't know if this is true or just pure bullshit. If it's true it contains some big spoilers. If you're reading this, it's at your own risk but incase you're just curious and peeking in to see what people say you still have some time to back away, just incase if it turns out to be true. I'll wrap in a spoiler tag anyway.

Spoiler:

So, I don't know if this is true or not. I don't recall reading this on any other website and right now it's pure speculative until the game comes out. But there you go.

Comment

I wouldn't be disappointed with that but we need something on Alex.

Comment

Yeah, they are the same spoilers I mentioned in the RE6 thread. They are just boring and predictable enough to be true, not to mention utterly shit. I'd be extremely disappointed if that's how it turned out.
            Last edited by TheBatMan; 09-06-2012, 10:38 AM.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

You'd think these kids would think of something more informative than the same old boring and predictable "spoilers" based on shit we've already seen.

Give me how the C-Virus was created and maybe they'll have some plausibility.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Eh....those spoilers if true is really shit....

Remember that guy with the one post that said:

Chris dies protecting Jake
                Sherry can die depending on your actions
                Carla kills Ada

Now that right there is the impact I am looking for in this series but sadly Capcom does not have the balls to do it and I seriously, desperately want them to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Reston View Post
                  So, I don't know if this is true or not. I don't recall reading this on any other website and right now it's pure speculative until the game comes out. But there you go.
                  The source of those "spoilers" is from gamefaqs. I doubt they are legit.

Comment

inb4 they're actually legit Click image for larger version

Name:	derpga.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	401576

Comment

Alright relax before you give yourselves blisters on your fingers.

As I said before i had not been around and no, I didn't see it from GFAQs either otherwise I would've said so. My bad.

Comment

Holy mother of Raccoon City

Robert Cram talks about the hybrid survival horror offering that has become the Resident Evil mainstay over the last few games, but offers insight into how t...

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                          by this video i only think in this: all that screen tearing and man/woman has the same walking and has big claw hands like always holding a grenade.

Comment

Well the PS3 version is what I'm getting and it has hardly any issues at all. But then the PC version for my main RE6 gaming when it releases.

Comment

That Tall Oaks gameplay is absolutely superb.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                              X