Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 - Siege and No Mercy Modes Announced

Siege
    Siege is an online multiplayer mode for two to six players, in which a “lone AI-controlled rookie BSAA agent” is in trouble and in need of help. Players will split into two teams: one will assume control of enemy creatures, the other team using playable characters from the main game. Creatures will try to kill the poor rookie, while the character team will try to save him. Each game consists of two rounds with teams switching between the human and enemy roles.

The Mercenaries: No Mercy
    This mode is exclusive to PC. More enemies on-screen than in the console versions and the opportunity to rack up higher scores.

Siege mode will be available for download in March for consoles, while PC will get it shortly after March 22nd. It will cost 320MSP/$3.99/€3.99/£3.19.

Additionally, the Survivors, Predator and Onslaught game modes will be added to the PlayStation 3 and PC versions of the game as well. The PlayStation 3 will get these modes in February, while PC will get them shortly after March 22nd. These modes will cost $3.99/€3.99/£3.19 each.
    sigpic

Bet it keeps the issue that at last moment of starting a 3v3 game some prick can switch teams and hit start, making it 4v2.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Siege mode sounds fairly fun, to be honest. I'm down for it.

Comment

lol No mercy mode is a cut&paste of RE5 PC's 'No Mercy' mode, and yes, it is fun indeed.
        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-25-2013, 02:22 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Argh... Needs more story based DLC.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Sorry, that would require a budget.

Comment

And actually listening to fans... Yeah I know.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

We aren't the fans they listen to as much though.

Still with how things have been going with the series as of recent, who knows?

Comment

Working...
                X