'Resident Evil 5' (PS3/X360) Versus Mode Coming Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Resident Evil 5' (PS3/X360) Versus Mode Coming Tomorrow

The new online multiplayer Versus mode will be available to download on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, April 7, 2009. For 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE, or $4.99 on the PlayStation Network, Resident Evil fans will be able to go up against each other for the most terrifying Versus mode to date.

WorthPlaying

Remaining skeptical. I'll have to see what the reception is on this before biting, and if it's true the Versus Mode unlocks new weapons for the story mode.

Comment

I want this, but at the same time i'm irritated because the minimum amount of points you can purchase without a credit card is 1500. That leaves me with 1100 points that i neither want or can use...

Comment

I pretty sure I'll pick this up tomorrow. Not a horrible price for only 400 points. Now all I need is to go out and get an MS points card.

Comment

Originally posted by alf717 View Post
          Now all I need is to go out and get an MS points card.
          Good luck finding a points card with less than 1500 on it by default!

Comment

I can do $5 for a bit of extras...so glad its coming out tomorrow. I thought it wasn't going to be out until the 9th.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
              Good luck finding a points card with less than 1500 on it by default!
              You mean like this:

I'll pick up a card with 2000+ points and just use the rest later. Outrun looks pretty interesting so I'll use up the points on something else.

Comment

Well sheeit. I wish they sold those here.

Comment

So, no news about PAL PSN huh?
                  Hope they release it for Europe tomorrow too.

Comment

I figured it would be out soon, due to a fairly interesting thing I noticed in the Cheats section for RE5 at IGN. It says various point values for the Versus mode characters. Don't know if that's new, but it's still a find.

Comment

Originally posted by griever666 View Post
                      So, no news about PAL PSN huh?
                      Hope they release it for Europe tomorrow too.
                      It'll be out on Thursday probably, as with every Europe content day. Come on, this is SCEE you're talking about here. We'll be lucky to even get it THIS week, it not next week. Okay, how does May sound? Alright, fine. I'll stop lying, we'll get it on June 22nd.

Maybe.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

I'll have someone review it. I'll prob get it anyway..

Comment

The PS Store usually updates on Thursdays, but in some rare occasions there's content added on other days of the week. The RE5 demo comes to mind...I think that was added to the store on a Monday. I dunno, though. I'm remaining skeptical on the release date being tomorrow...we'll see. I'm definitely buying it, though.

Comment

I am so excited for this. I wish I had finished everything else beforehand since I am almost there, but it'll be good to focus on other things on the side

Comment

so stupid that it costs meeh

Comment

Working...
                              X