Silent Hill Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Movie

Absolutely beautiful, one of the best films I've seen in a long time. It has a story and amazing scenery and the characters are to die for. It's the first good video game movie since Mortal Kombat as far as I am concerned. Better than even nazi uniforms.

Downloading...

Comment

I concur. This movie was awesome! I'm probably going to go see it again sometime next week!!

Comment

Honestly the best game series > movie ever created in my opinion. Music was good, story was good, all thumbs up from me. Would definately watch it again.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a lot of hope for this after seeing the trailers, photos, and hearing the music (though I AM TEH RE4P3R!!!111ONE almost killed my hopes.) I plan to see it soon.

Comment

I can't wait to see it, right now, we don't really have a movie theater here in Iraq, but when it comes to DVD I willbe sure to see it.

Comment

It rocked my face off.

ps. The part with Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire in the bowling alley was rather awesome. One of my favorite parts in the "Oh, cool!" category.

Comment

Great movie, Best game adaption yet. I like how they really stuck to the general plot, even if they did change some things. The way it ends is great too SH2 for sure!

I was kinda dissapointed by the lack of..
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-23-2006, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I'm concerned by Pyramid Head being played by Tanya Allen? WTH? A girl playing as Pyramid Head? O_o

Comment

Did a good job XD Pyramid head kicked ass, I cant wait for the DVD so I can see the unedited part when he..Spoiler:

Comment

I've yet to see the movie since it's not out here yet... >_>
                      But it does sound very interesting.

And the ripping part, if it's the part I think you are talking about, is in one of the trailers for like, 1 second. >_>
                      Last edited by James; 04-23-2006, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Whoa, be careful with those spoilers. It's still a spoiler if you leave it to simple deductive reasoning! Recently, I've been hearing a lot of bad things, but from non-SH fans. I'm still going to see it.

Comment

agh, should be out here on vcd's in a day or two. From what i've read over the internet its a pretty good movie. Thats a shocker considering the game to film movies from the past.

Comment

I can't stand watching "filmed in the cinema" bootlegs. They're such shit quality! O_o

Comment

The Saunders child isn't much of a cinema-goer, so "he" will wait until the movie comes out on DVD. I've heard a lot of positive things about it, so here's hoping it will be very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X