CODE Veronica Trophy/Achievement list revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CODE Veronica Trophy/Achievement list revealed

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD has 12 Achievements. View the full Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD achievement list at XboxAchievements.com.

Not too bad, pretty much get all of them from finishing the game, though i'm sad I may have to attempt another rocket launcher run, I hated doing it the first time.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Not too bad? They're appalling as achievements go.

Comment

Yeah, these are pretty much all first playthrough achievements, and most of them seem to be story-line related.

The Man Who Lost Everything
      Defeat the nameless prisoner.

That prisoner had a name! Disgraceful!

Have we heard how much these rereleases will be on the networks? I really cannot fathom paying more than $10 for games that I already have on PS2 and Gamecube...Though I really do want to see the better quality/HDness.
      sigpic

Comment

nothing fun with achivments anyway its about the game not the small tropies

Comment

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post

Have we heard how much these rereleases will be on the networks? I really cannot fathom paying more than $10 for games that I already have on PS2 and Gamecube...Though I really do want to see the better quality/HDness.
          Looking at other HD re-releases about $15-20. Have not factored in this is Capcom though...
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I'm looking forward to the RE4 trophies/achievements. I'm hoping they're not just "Beat Chapter 1", "Beat Chapter 2", etc. and more like "Defeat a Regenerator with only eggs".. .. Does anyone know if the PS3/360 RE4 is going to include the Mercenaries as well? I would imagine that would add alot of potential trophies/achievements!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
              I'm looking forward to the RE4 trophies/achievements. I'm hoping they're not just "Beat Chapter 1", "Beat Chapter 2", etc. and more like "Defeat a Regenerator with only eggs".. .. Does anyone know if the PS3/360 RE4 is going to include the Mercenaries as well? I would imagine that would add alot of potential trophies/achievements!

Yes, apparently will have leaderboards too.

Comment

I dont mind the trophies they have so far just would be nice if they added a few more. Like complete the game without dying or complete game using only a handgun something like that. Not many at all thats the only thing that dissapoints me.

Comment

Yeah, could of at least added a 'find all files' or something.

Comment

those are lame I imagine the ps3 trophies will be better

Comment

^ they are always the same.

Comment

I'm surprised there's no achievement for killing Nosferatu with either knife or sniper rifle (and getting the nice "I've got you now!" cutscene); or for getting a magnum (IIRC you must do some optional stuff with Claire in order to get magnum as Chris); or getting the D.I.J. diary.

Most of those achievement you will get by simply going through the game. :/
                        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 07-09-2011, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Lets hope RE4s trophies are challenging and dont require just beating the game
                          PSN Gamercards

Comment

I'm not an achievement hunter so this doesn't bother me.

Comment

Resident Evil 4 ones leaked today: Bitterly easy....

It Begins With a Ring (50G): Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you.
                              Do Not Shoot the Water! (50G): Summon the master of the lake. Don't rock the boat.
                              A Rock and a Hard Place (50G): Outmaneuver the rampaging beast, El Gigante.
                              Secure the Ballistics (50G): Rescue the president's daughter, Ashley. Afterwards, the real fun begins.
                              A Bloodline Severed (50G): Defeat the village chief in battle.
                              A Terrifying Assassin (150G): Turn the tables on Verdugo, the right hand of Salazar.
                              The Castellan Falls (50G): Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle.
                              The Ties That Bind (50G): Defeat Krauser, your former partner, in battle.
                              We're Going Home (100G): Defeat Saddler in battle, and escape from the nightmare.
                              A Heart of Steel (150G): Clear the game on the highest difficulty.
                              What Are They Worth? (150G): Acquire all of the bottle caps in the game.
                              The S Stands for Stylish!! (100G): Acquire all of the costumes in the game.
                              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X