This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Announces New Resident Evil Outbreak Title

But for the social networking service GREE. The release date is scheduled for June, and the game is being stated as Free to Play with some paid content down the line. Here's a snippet from Capcom's PR. The entire PR can be read at the link below,

In "Resident Evil: Outbreak Survive", the first title for GREE, players take on the role of civilians trapped on the zombie-infested streets of Raccoon City. Players will struggle for their own survival while working together with friends, sharing healing items and assembling teams of rescued allies to overcome numerous and difficult missions in this new social survival horror game.

Resident Evil Outbreak : Survive For GREE, thanks to CVXFreak.
    Last edited by A-J; 04-18-2011, 03:04 AM.

Inb4 shitstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      Inb4 shitstorm.
      Yep. People posting negative opinions and people high-horsing the people posting said negative opinions.

I'd guess GREE is like a JP thing like myspace or facebook? How do these kinds of games work on those?
      sigpic

Comment

Eh, it's free. It can be as shit as it wants. Facebook games don't hold my attention very long.

Still, I admit I was dissapointed when I saw the topic and then saw what the game was actually about. Would have been nice for a proper version on the PS3/360. But, again, it's free. Kinda hard to bitch about that.

Comment

Reaction upon seeing this article title:

Reaction upon reading that it was for phones, and so far only in Japan too.
          Because this clip is absolutely amazing.You can find the original video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

Comment

Ahhh, the gree is a phone? Oh well. I shall never, ever have it then and suddenly don't care at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Ahhh, the gree is a phone? Oh well. I shall never, ever have it then and suddenly don't care at all.
              Well I thought Gree was also a Japanese networking site, but the link says it's format is only mobile phones for now. So I don't get which one it will be on, but somehow I think either way there won't be an American or European release. O_o
              Last edited by Inferno04; 04-18-2011, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Well, shit.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Shame. I shall take a small ammount of hope from the idea that Capcom is testing out the idea of Outbreak with a superior connection system and seeing how warm and lovely the water is. Except for this, of course.

The flopy haired one contaminates even my most beloved Outbreak with his one liners and masculine hair care products now? I am enraged. Really. Look how angry I am. Ragh.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Shame. I shall take a small ammount of hope from the idea that Capcom is testing out the idea of Outbreak with a superior connection system and seeing how warm and lovely the water is. Except for this, of course.

The flopy haired one contaminates even my most beloved Outbreak with his one liners and masculine hair care products now? I am enraged. Really. Look how angry I am. Ragh.
                    And wanna bet the cast will be new too aside from Leon?
                    *Sniff*No David King...? ;~;

Comment

I feel like I just got trolled, HARD. I'm still glad to see capcom putting out abunch of assorted RE titles, even if I can't play some of them. I guess they were not joking when they said they were gonna start releasing alot of RE stuff. I just hope they don't start, or continue in some people's eyes, putting quantity over quality.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Looked at the title and the picture and immediately a resounding FUCK YESSSSSS went through my head.

Then I read the rest.

i am disappoint
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Looked at the title and the picture and immediately a resounding FUCK YESSSSSS went through my head.

Then I read the rest.

i am disappoint
                          Yup, I saw abunch of random hands together and immediately thought, OUTBREAK BABY!

Than I cried and ate a bowl of Häagen-Dazs
                          Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2011, 03:10 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Great thread title, you can almost hear the heartbreak when some people got to the story!

Well, the people wanted Outbreak, so they're getting Ourbreak haha

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                              Great thread title, you can almost hear the heartbreak when some people got to the story!

Well, the people wanted Outbreak, so they're getting Ourbreak haha
                              Can you pass me some more salt to rub in my wounds? K thanx lol

Honestly I'm not a big fan of the Outbreak games but I was indeed let down knowing a new title is released that I probably won't play. I thought, what the fuck is a GREE? Sounds like a rare Pokemon, similiar to that of a Bieber.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X