Resident Evil: ORC Xbox 360 exclusive DLC mode announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: ORC Xbox 360 exclusive DLC mode announced

Capcom's revealed an exclusive online multiplayer mode for Operation Raccoon City, where players will control Nemesis. The mode will only be availabe for Xbox 360 as launch DLC costing 320 MS points. You can view the trailer for the new mode here.
    sigpic

Heyyyy, launch day DLC! Now Capcom has really joined the ranks! Welcome to the party! We know you were a little late with RE5 and making DLC months after release, but glad to see you fixed that!

Comment

Exclusive DLC? No way! Capcom Take all my money!... [/sarcasm]

Seriously, ridiculous.

Comment

Lol! Pathetic.

Comment

At least it has nothing to do with the "storyline" or anything actually relevant. It's still a slap in the face to PS3 users but this version of Nemesis doesn't even seem exciting enough.
          That said I don't understand why this mode is exclusive or even why Microsoft would want it to be exclusive.

Comment

I don't know why people are bitching, ORC is marketed towards the X360 audience.

GUNS GUNS GUNS!
            See you in hell.

Comment

^ So very true.

Man, I need to get a PS3.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Do people really care about this? I mean, really?

The mode doesn't even look remotely interesting. It's basically CTF, except the flag has a gun.

Even if I was getting ORC for the 360, I still wouldn't buy this.

Comment

I think what bothers PS3 users is that stuff like this adds more fuel to the theory that said console is this gens Gamecube...

But money talks... MS has very deep pockets.
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Nemesis mode demo with Rey JimenezFollow Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City at GameSpot!http://www.gamespot.com/resi...

Yep. I'm perfectly fine with not being able to play this.

Comment

This is probably the RE-related Surprise For Xbox360 that Capcom teased a while ago.

Comment

fuuuuuuccckkkin hate you xbox....

LOL!!!

damn I want be nemesis...

Comment

Well the Xbox related content is in. Not such a big deal is it?

But it's been a while since RE has divided gamers into console wars over exclusive content. I still plan to play the PS3 version as are a lot of my friends. If this DLC is needed to pull in the 360 crowd then so be it. I know that most of the time the "exclusive" content from Resident Evil never fully remains exclusive when it comes to later ports. If there's a drive for more fans to play it then Capcom will make it so.

Comment

remote controlled nemesis...sneer.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                              This is probably the RE-related Surprise For Xbox360 that Capcom teased a while ago.
                              I'm pretty sure this is it. Unless...
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X