Biohazard 3/Resident Evil 3 Head Decapitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 3/Resident Evil 3 Head Decapitation

So as we've learned the western release of RE3 is censored, while the Japanese release is uncensored with full head decapitation. I was wondering, does anyone know if the animation for the head decapitations still exist in the western version? As in, was it simply locked or were the animations removed altogether? I was wondering, assuming either, would it be possible to re-enable the head decapitations, or port them over from the Japanese version?

Geluda, if there is the true and rare uncensored US version (Upuluppa and Hcloud13 have it) of Resident Evil 3 on PS1 that is mimicking the Japanese version, it's gonna be hard to find and buy them from stores.

Comment

Ive never encountered a uncensored decapitation whenever i played RE3 O_o and i have the western version
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

Not all U.S versions of RE3 are censored on PS1, the all U.S. Gamecube version is uncensored too, but for the PS1 version, you could end up buying a censored version.

Comment

I have the GC version of RE3 (PAL) and the scene is censored

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
            Not all U.S versions of RE3 are censored on PS1, the all U.S. Gamecube version is uncensored too, but for the PS1 version, you could end up buying a censored version.
            Originally posted by scaligero View Post
            I have the GC version of RE3 (PAL) and the scene is censored
            There is another thread for this matter already (http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l-3-Censorship).
            Please keep this discussion about the modification of RE3.

Further topics trying to derail any other thread about this issue will be met with infractions
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry I asked, but can someone PM me of the uncensored U.S. version copy that has kicked flying heads as shown on Youtube I posted?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Last edited by Joehrex; 06-02-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X