Mikhail's Final Words?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikhail's Final Words?

He says something like "Unix", but I don't think I'm hearing correctly. What does he say?

He says "Cthulhu." I thought it was pretty clear.

Comment

Yea, I've just got done playing Resident Evil 3, still never made out what he says there... Just found a clip on Youtube, and re-played it a few times and I think, (not sure) he might say "You lose" very quickly. Again, I cannot be sure, here is the clip:

While the train goes to the tower of the clock, Mikhail grabs some courage and tries to face Nemesis...

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. He says "You Lose".

Comment

He does say, "You lose." ... I always thought it was pretty clear.

Comment

Okay but, if he 'lost', who the hell won? Nemesis laughed it off and Mikhail ate a grenade.
            Last edited by Vector; 10-20-2008, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Well, I guess Mikhail assumed that the grenade would destroy Nemesis too. In which case Jill and Carlos win, and if Mikhail was on their side, then technically he wins too, because the good guys win.
              Oh well, not like he lived to regret those words.

Comment

Mikhail...you were a good man. Gone too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Mikhail...you were a good man. Gone too soon.
                  I agree, I liked Mikhail..

Comment

I liked playing him in the Mercenaries game. It seems like all the good RE characters die or capcom just forgets about them.
                    Last edited by Stars1356; 10-21-2008, 12:32 AM.

Comment

He was the prominent character in Mercenaries for me, but in the main game he seemed like a different person altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        He was the prominent character in Mercenaries for me, but in the main game he seemed like a different person altogether.
                        He's an awesome character actually...
                        He's badly wounded thus is shocked and confused of it, though the only thing he cares of are his comrades. And ultimatly he sacrificed his life for someone else (Jill)...

He's like the complete human being

er.. well.. mikhail is still one of my fav characters in the re universe

Comment

Oh yeah, he's still one of my favourites, don't get me wrong, but I figured he didn't have enough screentime in the main game.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                            I figured he didn't have enough screentime in the main game.
                            I agree with that!

I forgot to add earlier i dig his and nicholais russian accent

Comment

He didn't have nearly enough screentime in the main game, and neither did Nicholai, in my opinion.

Nicholai in SD Perry's novel was the biggest bad-ass, man...I only wish he was conveyed that way in RE3.

Comment

Working...
                              X