Darkside Chronicles To Be Featured In Nintendo Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Chronicles To Be Featured In Nintendo Power

Nintendo Power stated that they will be having a blow up feature for Darkside Chronicles in their next issue. This was confirmed in the 'next issue teaser' from the latest issue (the one which was suppose to talk about No More Heroes 2).

NP Nov 09 Teaser

*UPDATE*
    It seems Darkside Chronicles won't be the only Zombie shooting game that will have a Wii Zapper bundle. Sega of Japan's House of the Dead: Overkill will be having a bundle too, and is scheduled for a September 17 release in Japan.

Zombies On Other Continents Keep Wii Zapper Alive
    *END UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 08-26-2009, 07:26 PM.

I haven't got a NP magazine in years. I need to find somewhere in my neighborhood that sells them!

Comment

Wow, I'm amazed at how long it's taken HotD Overkill to come out over in Japan. I suppose it'll undergo a bit of censorship? Either way, looking forward to that cover story.

Comment

Scratch that, I misread your post.
        Last edited by Steve-Ø; 08-28-2009, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I wonder if they will reveal anything new?.. I hope someone will scan the articles.. > u>..
          sigpic

Comment

That's nice... I've got some information about Sud America chapter, if you wanna read

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
              That's nice... I've got some information about Sud America chapter, if you wanna read

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by PracticalAl; 08-28-2009, 07:14 PM. Reason: Potential spoiler character?..
              sigpic

Comment

I cannot say where... Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
                  I cannot say where... Spoiler:
                  Yes, I noticed! Aww.. Okay, I understand.. ^^
                  Well.. Do you perhaps have a bigger version? I'd love to see it!
                  sigpic

Comment

And yet...in the other image that shows Krauser, you can still slightly see the scars. How interesting. And I'd like to know the source of the info before I really take it to heart.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I have 3 images of Krauser, one very big with Leon, but, I repeat, I cannot say my source...

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        And yet...in the other image that shows Krauser, you can still slightly see the scars. How interesting. And I'd like to know the source of the info before I really take it to heart.
                        If what TheAncient is saying is truth (sorry, but I'm a little sceptical about "secret sources" and materials that "I have, but I cannot show") then that's explainable. On the high quality version of the poster (like the one over here: LINK), when you zoom in on Krauser you can notice that he's the only character out of four present on the poster that isn't a CGI; you can notice low quality textures on his hair and angular model of his ear. It seems they just took his model from RE4 and pasted him into background, that's why scars are still there.

Comment

Image of Krauser???? Show me what you've got!!!!!

TheAncient: you can't say your source ok, but can you show these images??????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 08-29-2009, 07:09 AM.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                            If what TheAncient is saying is truth (sorry, but I'm a little sceptical about "secret sources" and materials that "I have, but I cannot show") then that's explainable. On the high quality version of the poster (like the one over here: LINK), when you zoom in on Krauser you can notice that he's the only character out of four present on the poster that isn't a CGI; you can notice low quality textures on his hair and angular model of his ear. It seems they just took his model from RE4 and pasted him into background, that's why scars are still there.
                            Ha-ha! Well, damn! Good eye, Mr. Zombie. That's definitely just the RE4 model cut and paste in there.
                            I suppose I really didn't care if the pictures of Krauser were real or not, I just wanted to see them.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, Leon and Krauser were part of SOCOM? Interesting. The 2002 date also fits, now hopefully the precise date is after September, then it'll fit right in with Leon first working with the USSTRATCOM before its disbandment in 2002.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                              X