No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cat is peeing in the house again...Were running out of time and options. My parents, my mom in particular, is just getting fed up and she said she'd take him back to the shelter if we couldn't stop it. But we can't fucking FORCE IT, her terrifying him everytime he does it isn't helping. I'm trying as hard as I can, doing all the research I can...

We know exactly what the fucking problem is, my grandparents and their stupid mutts were in the house for a long period of time. This happened before the last time they visited. They can't discipline their fucking dogs so my cats ended up terrified and confused most of the time.

I'm at the end of my rope, I'm getting sick of there always being something going wrong. This family can never not have somehing bad happen. I can't lose Evinrude, I lost Jenny back in June...

Comment

• I'm angry, just recently found out my mum has throat cancer.

The slightest thing has me raging.

Everyone keeps saying its not so bad with today's medical advances and that she'll be ok, thing is my grandmother (my mum's mum.) recently died from the same thing and I'm only hearing it like a replay and I can tell my dad is (obviously) not taking it too well either.

Sorry, just need to rage dump and this seems the appropriate thread.
      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
        I'm angry, just recently found out my mum has throat cancer.

Everyone keeps saying its not so bad with today's medical advances and that she'll be ok, thing is my grandmother (my mum's mum.) recently died from the same thing and I'm only hearing it like a replay and I can tell my dad is (obviously) not taking it too well either.

That sucks man I know how it feels to have a parent diagnosed with cancer.

Its not the fact that we have the "medical advances" is the fact that she was diagnosed with it. I guess some people just don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
          I'm angry, just recently found out my mum has throat cancer.

I can relate too. I lost my mom because of cancer. I was very young (like 2 y.o.), but still it had a great impact in my life. All I can do is give you my best wishes for your mother and your family. In times like this you need to be strong and if you need to take that crap out of your system, do it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Thanks for listening nemesiswontdie and Beanovsky Durst, I just feel so f****n useless, not being able to help.

My mum (and Dad) has always been there for me and now I can't do nothing to help.

Just I don't know, sorry for clogging the boards.

sigpic

Comment

• No need to be sorry, you're expressing emotions which is relevant to the thread.
              Best wishes for you dude, I can't begin to comprehend how horrible it must feel.
              All I can say is I hope the best. <3

Comment

• I just feel so useless and its really eating at me.

After all my mum and dad have for me and I can't do anything for them.

If I hear someone else talk about 'medical advances', f*** it doesn't matter.
                Last edited by Enigma_632; 09-07-2010, 11:31 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• You may not be able to do much directly yet, but you'll be able to help a lot during there treatment. My brother had throat cancer (and then bowel cancer...lucky guy) and his girlfriend felt the same way. But once you start treatment, as I'm sure you know, you get a lot weaker and more tired. That's when she came into her own.

Comment

• Bah, I'm frustrated about a few things...

Is it just me, or do people in the Resident Evil 5 Versus really SUCK or are really GOOD? Its like there is really no in between. I, myself, seem to lean more towards the sucking side mainly because I have trouble finding people that have good connections, so it is constantly glitching for me. I'm awesome with Mercenaries/Mercenaries Reunion. And I get so freaking tired of joining a game and then people booting you out three seconds after you've been there. I'm not a Wesker spammer, and I do have all the main game trophies...So really? Booting me. If you want to play with your stupid little friends, make it a private session so I can actually find people to play with. I like the idea of Slayers; I think its pretty cool to see who can kill the most crap in an alloted time, but I am seriously beyond pissed with people coming into Slayers to play SURVIVORS! If you want to shoot other players PLAY SURVIVORS! BAH! I just need to face it: Versus sucks. About 1 in 10 games is with actual good people who play the game for what it is. Meh.

Another thing I'm tired of is my job. You people who are in school/college...Enjoy that because I have a feeling that you, like me, will face the same issue of not getting a job suited to your education right away. I know I'll get something better if I just keep filling out the applications and expanding my network. I understand some things you just have to be patient for, but I am so tired of working in the retail environment. I see retail as only a small step above the food industry in the way people treat you. I feel like customers act like morons and douches just because they know they can because they know you really can't do anything about it. And it really doesn't help much when you have a boss that decides to seldomly work, and when he does he doesn't really do too much. Then to make the situation even better, I have to answer to our district manager as to where our general manager is. This is not part of my job. My job is not to keep complete tabs on my boss.

I know this is going to sound extremely emo, but sometimes you just wake up and really hate the world for what it really seems like it is.

MUST...GET...NEW...JOB!

I'm actually in cohoots with a lady that is trying to set me up with a job in which I would be working for Elizabeth Colbert-Busch...For those of you who are familar with Stephen Colbert, this is his sister.

Okay, I'm done my venting.

|AA|
                    sigpic

Comment

• Only a minor one, but this annoys me that they've got this statue of Hewie at the entrance room... Photo of it taken by Seiko Kobuchi.
                      But they released barely any merchandise in regards to Demento (or even Clock Tower 3 for that matter).

*Sighs* Such a shame, but by god I fucking would love to have that statue to add to the collection! *Eye twitching*

Anyway. A proper rant would be a whole traineeship thing, I got it. I ended up being told I'd be the receptionist and that was the end of discussion, with me being expected to spend $70 per week in transport and the like at already minimum wage (due to it being a traineeship) more or less as I'm still currently living with my parents who upon finding this out and the go-between more or less making ridiculous excuses for it - left a nice little phone call which was more or less summed up in "Get fucked." so. Now I have to go on the job hunt again and find one that won't bullshit me or screw me around into having a false-sale on the job more or less. >:|
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-09-2010, 10:44 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• The incompetence of some forums' so called 'admins' boggles my mind. It really does. This is why you can't have nice things internet, your forums are ruled by people who abuse their powers, make assumptions about lurkers, and have no common sense.

They seem to think they deserve respect...even if they ATTACK you for merely stating your opinion on something, not directed at them whatsoever. Admins need to be mature and reasonable, not given their status based only on being the bff of the founders. "I'm dependable" my ass.

In thinking this, it makes me so glad to have the admins and mods for THIA as we do. You guys are always very reasonable, and very nice, you give us no REASON to snap at you.
                        Last edited by Inferno04; 11-11-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                          The incompetence of some forums' so called 'admins' boggles my mind. It really does. This is why you can't have nice things internet, your forums are ruled by people who abuse their powers, make assumptions about lurkers, and have no common sense.

They seem to think they deserve respect...even if they ATTACK you for merely stating your opinion on something, not directed at them whatsoever. Admins need to be mature and reasonable, not given their status based only on being the bff of the founders. "I'm dependable" my ass.

In thinking this, it makes me so glad to have the admins and mods for THIA as we do. You guys are always very reasonable, and very nice, you give us no REASON to snap at you.
                          Yeah, if you're voicing your own opinion - such as hatred for say, a film.... a song or even a game then there really is no need for such aggressive and clearly attacking responses from an admin of all people.

I mean seriously, if you're going to be EXTREMELY RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE then you've automatically lost respect and you're certainly not going to get polite responses.

Seriously, you weren't being rude or anything in contrast to the automatic aggressive responses purely based on a person's post count. :/
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'm walking on sunshine...and it burns...

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                              I'm walking on sunshine...and it burns...
                              Now you see why I have sunglasses on my bedside table dear. ;

And at the moment, I'm still pissed off as YouTube is taking OVER EIGHT HOURS to process shit and even then it'll probably be broken since they've repeatedly broken the transcoder lately!

I really wanted to upload footage and audio samples since there aren't any for this particular game, but ARGH! Nope! Transcoder issues with the audio or video, upload errors OR forever processing.

Damn, since Google bought YT... it's really been going down the crapper lately.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                                Now you see why I have sunglasses on my bedside table dear. ;

And at the moment, I'm still pissed off as YouTube is taking OVER EIGHT HOURS to process shit and even then it'll probably be broken since they've repeatedly broken the transcoder lately!

I really wanted to upload footage and audio samples since there aren't any for this particular game, but ARGH! Nope! Transcoder issues with the audio or video, upload errors OR forever processing.

Damn, since Google bought YT... it's really been going down the crapper lately.
                                I won't shy away from agreeing here, YT can stuff it these days. I will always fail to see how using a song for a fanmade video is 'copyrighting' That's the OTHER unfair ban I've suffered on the internet. xD I lost my 500k plus viewcounts...D=

Comment

Working...
                                X