Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting Contest

Leon
    Ok so I decided to take a video of this and it is Leon right after the laser grid schnanigans in Lord Saddler's Throne room doing his hat trick poses and tak...

Chris

Sorry, neither the pic or vid are great quality. If anyone has one better feel free to post it.

Chris seems just like a guy sitting down...perhaps he just can't hang and needs to rest.
    Leon sits like he owns the place and there's no need to rush because he'll kick everyone's ass.

P.S.
    I'm bored and just completed RE5. Can you tell.
    Leon's in RE4
    37.50%
    Chris' in RE5
    62.50%
    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 04-18-2009, 07:46 AM.

Or they sit differently because one the chairs is a throne sort of thing and the other is small and uncomfterble?

Leon's looks better but I do think it's a silly thing to poll =/

Comment

Leon's sitting pose is a direct reference to Michael Corleone.

Last edited by aris13; 04-18-2009, 07:59 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Leon's sitting is ideal, since it's arrogant with unwarranted self-importance.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Wow...that video couldn't possibly make Leon look any more like a metrosexual douchebag than he already is. I love his Michael Jackson "move" (involving the hat) prior to walking up to the chair.

Also, you have a second chance to sit down as Chris in the pilothouse of the ship on level 6-3. Chris sits back and crosses his arms, and reflects on how he's always wanted to be a captain.

Either way, in both instances Chris sits like a man, whereas Leon's actions again serve to effectively jam all means of gaydar.

Comment

Leon wins. Now, if it was a liftweight contest...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

They both stink.

Sheva's sitting wins for its sexiness and sheer cuteness.

Comment

ah Leon for me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Also, you have a second chance to sit down as Chris in the pilothouse of the ship on level 6-3. Chris sits back and crosses his arms, and reflects on how he's always wanted to be a captain.
                  ...in the Navy I assume. He'd fit right in with the Village People.

Comment

^Wow. You have amazing comedic talents. That zinger made me laugh so hard that I developed fecal incontinence. Due to my inability to stop laughing, and thereby defecating, I may now suffer from agoraphobia.

Bravo.

Comment

Working...
                    X