Even more videos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more videos!

I managed to get pretty far, Currently I am playing as Ashley inside the Castle. Since yesterday almost all the files I posted got around 100-200 downloads which really shows how interested most of you are in Resident Evil 4. The making of has reached an astounding 882 downloads! Thats over 70 Gigabytes alone! Currently we have used up one third of our bandwidth for this month. Whats more, this was only done with word of mouth so thanks to you guys for making us so popular already! I hope you are enjoying the videos and if you have any feedback for me you can email me by clicking here.

New videos:
    • 028 - Ashley Captured.zip
    • 029 - Shooting Minigame.zip
    • 030 - Ramon Salazar 2.zip
    • 031 - Ramon Radio.zip
    • 032 - Ada Reveal.zip
    • 033 - Death.zip -- MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!!!!
    • 034 - Ashley Defend.zip

All videos should be up within the hour so keep refreshing the RE4 video page which can be found here:

Just a small thing I noticed, there are two "Idle" trailers that play if you do not press a button at the title screen. I noticed that the one trailer we have seen before has been modified. Its the one that says "Several years have passed since the destruction of Raccoon City" at the begining. They have changed the line "Creatures that defy Gods creation" to the more politically correct statment "Creatures that defy Natures creation". Quite a silly move, I dont think anyone would be offended by keeping God in the trailer but with the current way it is in the US I guess they are just being careful :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-13-2005, 08:41 PM.

dead links

Comment

Working...
    X