No announcement yet.

Whut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Format/delete the entire root directory of the-horror.com. Trust me, it would do the entire RE community a HUGE favor.

Comment

Ahah. To be honest, I think everything RE should be blocked from the web. If there's one thing that'll make you hate humanity; it's the RE community.

Comment

Now that sounds like a plan. In fact he can start with the 123 community, then we will follow his lead. ;)

Comment

I believe the vast majority of those who frequent this site do so for the forum. The front page/news articles is simply a nice informative bonus on the way to their true destination, an appetiser before the main course. In my opinion you should keep the forums and of course throw in a much needed skin when you get the chance.

Just to throw it out there, there's a another site I occasionally haunt that implements a "favorite title" feature beneath the post count I believe, I thought that could be kinda neat with RE games.

Besides the updated skin on these old bones, there's also the new user rank icons to think about(though given the active user/new user ratio not too many have reached the Spencer rank yet, so no real reason to update just yet imo).
          Last edited by REmaster; 03-10-2013, 04:42 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I think the site is fine as it is, but it would be cool to see some new features pop up. Maybe you guys can score an interview with the team behind the 1.5 restoration? I think that's be cool.

If you guys need someone to make stuff with Photoshop, I can help. I can even make you exclusive custom stuff like THIA game box-arts and such.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I think the site is fine as it is, but it would be cool to see some new features pop up. Maybe you guys can score an interview with the team behind the 1.5 restoration? I think that's be cool.

If you guys need someone to make stuff with Photoshop, I can help. I can even make you exclusive custom stuff like THIA game box-arts and such.
              This is the guy who could help you with the features, mainly by his great skills in graphic design. Zombie_X I dont know if you have knowledge in webdesign.

I can help in small ways, it'd be a pleasure. If there is a graphic designer and a web developer interested, why not continue work with the site features?
              Last edited by Guest; 03-18-2013, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X