Resident Evil GamePro 96 Footage HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil GamePro 96 Footage HQ

Saw this had been posted on YouTube as an archive source of the series. During the Tomb Raider segment the early footage previously only caught in VHS quality by Ice here at THIA can now be seen in better quality. Starts around 4 mins in.

Last edited by Rombie; 02-27-2013, 03:54 AM.

whats with the Jill's right leg? emmm...?
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

It's the way the character was originally designed with a missing trouser leg. You can see it in these artworks over at the SurvivHor archive.

Comment

Any chance of the raw video? YouTube isn't the best for archival purposes.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah I remember this video, nice to see it again in better quality.. I guess this is the first time BH was seen or is there an earlier one?

Comment

thanks for the info about leg. never noticed this before. this build not availabe? and isnt this build the 2 player mode?

Comment

Yes it is the 2 player mode .. I remember Youtube had videos of this build up .. showed chris and Jill in these costumes running through the 'dog corridor' on 1F
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

I don't think its two player. The camera follows only one player (obviously ).. its the AI partner build (the early betas have an AI instruction interface hidden in there IIRC)..

Edit: Wonder how hard it would be to have a 2nd controller control an AI or new human character (as a hack or mod I mean)? Could the RE 1.5 team possibly do that?
                Last edited by Scream; 02-27-2013, 07:00 AM.

Comment

It's like, very very old.

Comment

lol @ the shit talk about Resident Evil

Comment

not very hard to go character control with pad #2, I am still working on it when I have time.

this is proof of concept with over netplay plugin for epsxe.

basically both players do run same hack

video is little bit old, and ai is still somewhat "alive" and lots of fun clitches!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        not very hard to go character control with pad #2, I am still working on it when I have time.

this is proof of concept with over netplay plugin for epsxe.

basically both players do run same hack

video is little bit old, and ai is still somewhat "alive" and lots of fun clitches!
                        Haha nice, reminds me of the fallout 3 co-op, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJq7n7sI5T4 - I'm gonna post these ideas to bzork in the RE 1.5 thread.. it would be a nice bonus haha..

Comment

yeah it would be cool, my skills are too basic to turn it into a full modification/implementation, just some hexing+gamesharking and thats it. AND I JUST CANT TURN OF THE AI OF ADA!

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                            It's the way the character was originally designed with a missing trouser leg. You can see it in these artworks over at the SurvivHor archive.

http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net.../05/index.html
                            I guess this explains this then
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                              Saw this had been posted on YouTube as an archive source of the series.
                              http://youtu.be/-Ewgqz7ckX8
                              Thanks for sharing, Rob! I didn't know that GamePro had a TV series.
                              Last edited by imacwesker; 02-27-2013, 09:13 AM.
                              Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Working...
                              X