Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Fan Movie - first teaser

Hi to all you folks,

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but I would like to share a recent project with the community. If it's not feel free to move it.

My friends and I are a group of young filmmakers, who decided roughly one year ago to tackle quite an ambitious project.
    We produced a series of trailer of what could (or should) have been a live action adaptation of the first resident evil / biohazard game, faithful to the style and atmosphere of the source material.

Here is the first small teaser, with several more to come soon, as well as some short full fleshed out scenes.

Let me know what you think, and stay tuned for more.

Regards

Raf & TC Pictures
    Last edited by Senciner; 03-09-2013, 05:36 PM.

definitely has potential. the only complaint i have is how jill carries herself. its not believable as a S.T.A.R.S member who can do top level combat shit.

Comment

top level combat like this?

i like this teaser, as it shows , gives actually feeling that this is true person , not somecrazy ass superwoman. confident with weapons and stuff..
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Somehow it remind me the intro of Xena Princess Warrior. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post

i like this teaser, as it shows , gives actually feeling that this is true person , not somecrazy ass superwoman. confident with weapons and stuff..
          I hate how they portrayed Jill in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post

Glad you like it. It was our intention to go more for realism considering the performance.
            However this is the first of seven trailers/scenes, also featuring the encounter with the first Zombie in Spencer Mansion.
            In this Teaser Jill is supposed to be still quite relaxed as she just gets ready in S.T.A.R.S. Headquarters. Save and sound. But as you know this is going to change...

This Sunday we are going to release our second Teaser featuring Chris Redfield. If you liked this one you should stay tuned for more ;)

Comment

Yer off to a good start, if someone here tells you that you're doing something wrong, or it isn't close enough to the game, tell them to watch the live action movies again.

Comment

Very appealing sneak peak! Keep 'em coming. A lot more realistic than the live actions - nothing wrong here.
                Totally believable, I like how serious its looking. Can't wait for your next trailer. I thought at first that you were going to do a full movie in vein of the original storyline, that'd be an interesting project to take on board haha.

Comment

This looks damn awesome I am looking forward to see how Chris looks!

Comment

UPDATE: Here is the second teaser for you. This time featuring Chris Redfield.

If you like it, give us a thumbs up on youtube, and if you subscribe to our channel, you will make sure not to miss our next full Trailer featuring scenes from the spencer mansion...

Regards

Raf & TC Pictures
                    Last edited by Senciner; 03-09-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Looking good so far man!

How are the zombies looking to you?
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

i have studied martial arts my whole life, you can tell when someone is in complete control of themselves or just lumbering around. chris is either a terrific actor or has had real training.

my mind is blown.

if the rest of the film is made with such intensity, not action packed i mean made with great passion, this may be the best zombie movie since the dead next door.

are you using all real effects or a blend with cg/after effects?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          Yer off to a good start, if someone here tells you that you're doing something wrong, or it isn't close enough to the game, tell them to watch the live action movies again.
                          lol'd

Wow. I'm not easy to impress, especially when it comes to fan projects based on RE/BH(but again, see above lol). With that said, this looks amazing. The close up shots, the lighting and the attention to detail on the uniforms/weapons = awesome. MMA is one of my biggest passions outside of gaming and as JoshuaKane stated earlier from a trained eye you can definitely tell the guy has some skill, acting or not. Looking forward to more clips, it's good stuff
                          Last edited by REmaster; 03-10-2013, 06:35 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Honest to God, don't make a Biohazard feature. You're too good, and deserve to make money on skills like these. Make something Capcom won't own and it'll be awesome, just use RE as inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Honest to God, don't make a Biohazard feature. You're too good, and deserve to make money on skills like these. Make something Capcom won't own and it'll be awesome, just use RE as inspiration.
                              We won't. That also was never our intent. We just wanted to show how it could have been done. Nowadays Films are full of cgi, explosiond, tits, even mote explosions and EVEN more cgi.
                              Everythig gets more and more dumbed down.
                              Video game adapatations beeing first ones ot treat that way. "The Audience is dumb enough anyways, they will like everything as long as its bright and flashy" (beware: irony)

Our Attempt is to show how us gamers would like to have the source material adapted. Of course it might have some minor flaws here and there, but still I hope you like it.
                              If so, feel free to post around, to spread the word ;)

Concerning the martial arts topic:

The Actor is indeed a martial artist and knows his stuff very well. He is also a fan of the old hong kong style rather than modern hollywood wirework. So let me tell you he is really thankful for people noticing the effort he put into it.

If you like martial arts, let me tell you there is a MORTAL KOMBAT short movie coming up probably still 2013. Not a trailer. A proper short movie. Based on the original first MK game. We are done shooting but the postproduction is not an easy task, so it might take a while.
                              The Chris Redfield Actor is playing Johnny Cage, fighting a not yet to be revealed opponent. We have roughly 2 minutes of non-stop fight coreography for you.

But thats quite ahead in the future.

As of now, stay tuned and we will show you the first full trailer featuring scenes from the spencer mansion this weekend.

And let me tell you...you have seen nothing yet.... ;)

Regards

Raf & TC Pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X