thE cafE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thE cafE

i'd like to make a thread where we can discuss personal drug use.. i myself have much interest in the drug world, though i myself at this point am only a frequent user of cannibis, alcohol, & tobacco, while also dabbling a bit in a native mexican shaman's sage, known as salvia divinorum, my experiences with which being that i'd most like to share, as well as hearing about the experiences of others..

you may exclude your location, & any details pertaining to legal controversy if you wish, for your own sake..

i'll back off & let someone else get the ball rolling.. as i myself am engaged, & also have an intention to blow a bowl of the blue leaf this very afternoon..

if this catches on, my hope is that this might become a pinned thread, & serve as a sortof 420 circle for us kinds..

Comment

i thought this was gonna be a nice topic talking about food

Comment

Originally posted by thisGin View Post
        i'd like to make a thread where we can discuss personal drug use.. i myself have much interest in the drug world, though i myself at this point am only a frequent user of cannibis, alcohol, & tobacco, while also dabbling a bit in a native mexican shaman's sage, known as salvia divinorum, my experiences with which being that i'd most like to share, as well as hearing about the experiences of others..

you may exclude your location, & any details pertaining to legal controversy if you wish, for your own sake..

i'll back off & let someone else get the ball rolling.. as i myself am engaged, & also have an intention to blow a bowl of the blue leaf this very afternoon..

if this catches on, my hope is that this might become a pinned thread, & serve as a sortof 420 circle for us kinds..

Anyway, I don't need any sort of drug in my system since I'm naturally high already. Seems my dad did too many drugs in his day and my mother was on something too for some ailments she had.

So presently, I don't even need red bulls or even coffee to feel alive. Whenever I drink booze I just go nuts. I guess MJ would calm me down. But I found that playing games calms me down without making me feel sleepy or hungry all the time.

But hey, whatever works for you.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm enough of a mess. I don't need nor want drugs adding to it.

Comment

Working...
          X