Long Tme Lurker :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Tme Lurker :)

Hi guys! Been checking in here a looong time, lol. Just had a couple questions. I recently dug out my my copy of RE2 for PC, to try and apply some of these amazing mods you guys are making. I can get it to run, but it looks like crap! I have other games from the same era that look fine on my system (I have Win8). I was just wondering if anybody knows what I'm doing wrong, or what settings I have to tweak. Also, is there a way to use it with a gamepad, and not the keyboard? Sorry for asking such newb-type questions, but I didn't know who else to ask. Anyway, hoping I can get a little help from you guys. Thanks!

I can`t help with your PC specs, but you should have in mind these points:

1) The original PC version of RE2 runs only on 16 bits or 32 bits operative system, if you have Windows 64 bits you need to get the Sourcenext DVD version from RE2 wich is only in japanesse but it`s compatible with this OS.
    2) If your game doesn`t support gamepad, google for Xpadder or Joy2Key, these are programs that let you able to emulate keyboard keys with a gamepad.
    3) Try to google on forums or Youtube to see if is there a way to run RE2 on W8.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
      X