This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that Darkmoon has 1.5

Darkmoon has had the 1.5 all along... he's been hiding it from everyone! Here is the proof, when he banned me, now this is the truth!! Fuck him!!! HE HIDE IT ALL THIS TIME!

Click image for larger version

Name:	darkmoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	402749

Comment

Or I could be fucking with you because I'm tired of your games.

One or the other.

Comment

But what if he was right =D
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Then I am a fucking Ninja. A fat, bearded, angry Ninja.

Personally, I think it's more likely I decided to make Crow cry because he was threatening forum members with death, but...to each there own.

Comment

Perfect reaction from him on it.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah. I'm actually ashamed of it now, but that was the reaction I was going for. I did intend to end it with, 'But it was just a joke!' but came to my senses a little late.

Alright, boys and girls, let's leave Crow to his issues. Try not to reply to him, or any alt accounts for well known members and people saying random crap. I'm looking into seeing if there's anyway to get him shut down permanently without suggesting we close registration, or switch it to having to be authenticated by an admin. But we shall see.

Comment

Alright, unusual double post.

First of all, if anyone has anything to say about Black Crow's banning, please say it now. This thread is creating flame bait, and I intend to close it tomorrow to help control the situation. After that I intend to delete everything that gets posted in regards to Crow - his messages and any replies to them. He's had his say, and he's used it to threaten people.

Secondly, I apologise both to Crow, and to everyone else, about the claiming 1.5 joke. I was angry with him for threatening people and decided to hit him where I knew it would hurt. I intended to follow up with, 'But it was all just a joke!', one of the excuses Crow himself used several time to try and excuse his bad actions, but realized a little late how stupid and immature it was. It was a stupid way to respond, and I'm embarrassed by my actions. Needles to say, I don't own 1.5.

Just so we're all clear.

Comment

This is hilarious.

Comment

thanks black~crow, for reminding me how sane i am!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bzork View Post
                      Yes, I reveal the truth for all THIA members to know... Dot and Carnivol and Alzaire and Darkoon and Newsbot are the SAME PERSON! Even Enrico Marini the Mexican guy from 123 forums.... It is just Inflames from Bioflames trying to hide the 80% 1.5 from you all!!
                      I have met three out of six of these guys, two of them live with me, one I have mindblowing sex with and I can tell you that he is far too tired with that and the kids to be six different people. This isn't Resident Evil, we're not yet having experiments to mix people together yet.

And Enrico isn't Mexican. It's the name of a character in RE - the man behind it is very British, lives in my backroom, and has a thing for prawns that jump out of my fridge and attack me.

Originally posted by White~Dove View Post
                      Darkmoon has had the 1.5 all along... he's been hiding it from everyone! Here is the proof, when he banned me, now this is the truth!! Fuck him!!! HE HIDE IT ALL THIS TIME!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8490[/ATTACH]
                      Only I am allowed to fuck Darkmoon, regardless of whatever he may or may not be hiding. You get your own, Darkmoon is mine. Your creepy behaviour on here reminds me of mentally disturbed stalkers, you may need to get help before going and getting your own, but you still can't have mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnius View Post
                        First I have people who try to steal credit for my maps. Nobody cares about it was I who first made all the maps, and they were RIGHT too and even the inaccurate ones were revised later but no, someone else makes a better loocking version, suddently Black Crow's maps are stupid, don't worry about him, he's just a crazy dude, conspiracy theories!!
                        I posted evidence in my defence regarding the originality of my maps, and you completely ignored it. I didn't steal your shite maps you fucking ponce. Show me one speck of proof or shut your filthy gob!

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Your maps and theories suck.
                        hear, hear!
                        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 03-16-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Now, let's not insult him. There's not much point.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Now, let's not insult him. There's not much point.
                            Sorry, I usually try to maintain a sense of etiquette with even the most incorrigible trolls, but he found my breaking point. Like the rest of you, I don't want my honest contributions to be tarnished.

Comment

lol @ begging to be let back onto the forum after making multiple accounts and harassing you guys even more.

Comment

It was not the best thought out strategy for proving he was beyond harassing and insulting other members, no.

Comment

Working...
                                X