Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
      Cruel.
      Deserved.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

His maps were fine, and bar the confusion caused with having to explain to people they weren't real, served a purpose in helping to visualise how the 1.5 buildings might have worked.

I dunno anything about his 1.5 theories, but his theories about people are...less than aware.

Comment

Alzaire hasn't been seen since 1.5 because he was in bed with me. And dealing with immigration stuff. Just thought I'd put that out there.

(I can also vouch personally that he and Dot50Cal are not the same person)

Also.. alt.. Alzaire accounts? Wut? He's been pretending to be Alzaire? This could provide lulz. (Alzaire is currently watching me read this laughing with a huge grin funnily enough)
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-14-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Delicious drama. Just two more threads and I'll have enough material for my first season of "Who gives a shit!?"

On a more serious note; Black~Crow was basically banned for the exact same shit as this many years ago, and I, the king of cruel, unbanned him when new and legit 1.5 stuff suddenly showed up, 'cause I honestly believe in second chances ... and ... well ... second chance spent. Yes. I unbanned him, just so I could <MattBerry>ban him again!</MattBerry>

Comment

Why don't I want to reveal my source? It's because I don't think you deserve it! Your maps are crap Black~Crow and my contact doesn't want you or anyone to have the 1.5. You were true about the conspiracies though, we jsut want to keep the 1.5 so only we can have it. You found out that we are part of the Team, but now nobody will ever be able to stop us because we are News Bot. My book will be the best book in the world and you are just a crazy idiot, just like when Darkmoon say "oh no Crow is at it again", the whole THIA is under our control and now nobody will ever know because we can just ban anyone!!

And in case anybody don't knows, the reason we have the 1.5 scenario details is not because of contact in CAPCOM, it is because we have the final 1.5 and we can play it to see what happens! I only say the game sucks so nobody wants to play it, but you are all fools... ahahahaha.

P.S You can go ahead to report the 1.5 project to your "source" in Capcom, we do not intend to give it to everyone anyway!
              Last edited by Newz Bot; 03-14-2013, 10:05 PM.
              Their struggle for existence is over for the time being. But a sin violating sanctuary isn't forgiven. This is not just an end. This is the end of a beginning.

Comment

I honestly doesn't matter what he says as it's bullshit. The way he would vice his opinion then someone would comment on it (me) and he's make a rude remark like "there was no need for you to comment, shut up". What the hell? That was unwarranted. It's fine that he's gone. He can try to act all innocent but we know his true colors. He's a troll. Starting shit to incite anger, and when it's directed back at him, he is magically the victim then. Classic.

All the shit he gave you guys. "Reveal your sources" then "You can't prove your info, you lie". Bull fucking shit. News Bot's info is certainly trust worthy. Shit, the man does his homework for sure. An I can't believe he gave you crap Darkmoon.

On the same note, did you mods put an IP ban on him at all? I really don't want him showing up here again.

As much as I love the 123 boards, some of the stupidity there is nauseating so I'll stay away. I like THIA, and I plan to stay here for a long while.

EDIT:

Jesus he's back again and now starting more crap. Get an IP ban on him. Man Black-Crow you're done for, just go away and stop dragging the board down. ou can't win and the mods are 100% correct as to why they banned you.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-14-2013, 10:09 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

He will not be able to come back, we made sure we did the IP ban. Now we will go to 123 and tell Enrico to ban too

Jesus he's back again and now starting more crap. Get an IP ban on him. Man Black-Crow you're done for, just go away and stop dragging the board down. ou can't win and the mods are 100% correct as to why they banned you.
                  I am not Black~Crow!! See, you even assume he is the bad everytime we come, but I'm just News Bot after all
                  Also maybe it is time I say that I am actually Alzaire and Dot and Darkmoon, we are all fat from kebabs and nobody wants to be with us
                  Last edited by Newz Bot; 03-14-2013, 10:17 PM.
                  Their struggle for existence is over for the time being. But a sin violating sanctuary isn't forgiven. This is not just an end. This is the end of a beginning.

Comment

My sources are telling me everything and you will never get to know. Hahahaha!

Comment

I won't play your games anymore and I can't stand your slandering of these other members here. I won't be adding more fuel to the fire for you. Stop with the crap and go away.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

That's it, you're getting banned now ZombieX! I'm not Black~Crow and I hate him just like you do, now you know the truth about 1.5 and that I am the same as Bzork and the TEAM you will have to be banned...

Comment

I am not 13 and I am not Black~Crow, stop trying to say it is so. We know it is you Grace Saunders, we all hate you here too and you can be banned along with Black~Crow, maybe you are even the same, no?

Now I am off to play my 80% 1.5 and leave the rest of you people to enjoy the leaked 40% that is all you will play.

Comment

Fortunately its Banning season, and Darkmoon renewed his license. I'd love to help but I'm too busy laughing at Crow acting like a brat.

In the mean time the rest of us will laugh at BlackCrow getting banned/re-banned for being a consistent asshole and blaming the mods for having the nerve to call him on it.

Comment

DM didn't get him yet? He's impersonating a member?

I... I get to ban him?

BLOOD AND THUNDER! To the abyss with you!

...I've been playing too much Fire Emblem lately. <3 Noire.
                              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-15-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Like Crow said, things here have changed!

Alzaire and Dot have morphed into the same person.

Canas is a mod

Fuck, even Darkmoon has a signature. I was here when he didn't have anything in his signature bar.

OG as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X