Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: mods here suck

Banned

Default Proof that Darkmoon has 1.5

Darkmoon has had the 1.5 all along... he's been hiding it from everyone! Here is the proof, when he banned me, now this is the truth!! Fuck him!!! HE HIDE IT ALL THIS TIME!

Name:  darkmoon.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  16.9 KB

Overly Old School

Or I could be fucking with you because I'm tired of your games.

One or the other.

Banned

But what if he was right =D

Overly Old School

Then I am a fucking Ninja. A fat, bearded, angry Ninja.

Personally, I think it's more likely I decided to make Crow cry because he was threatening forum members with death, but...to each there own.

Cunt Agent

Perfect reaction from him on it.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Overly Old School

Yeah. I'm actually ashamed of it now, but that was the reaction I was going for. I did intend to end it with, 'But it was just a joke!' but came to my senses a little late.

Alright, boys and girls, let's leave Crow to his issues. Try not to reply to him, or any alt accounts for well known members and people saying random crap. I'm looking into seeing if there's anyway to get him shut down permanently without suggesting we close registration, or switch it to having to be authenticated by an admin. But we shall see.

Overly Old School

Alright, unusual double post.

First of all, if anyone has anything to say about Black Crow's banning, please say it now. This thread is creating flame bait, and I intend to close it tomorrow to help control the situation. After that I intend to delete everything that gets posted in regards to Crow - his messages and any replies to them. He's had his say, and he's used it to threaten people.

Secondly, I apologise both to Crow, and to everyone else, about the claiming 1.5 joke. I was angry with him for threatening people and decided to hit him where I knew it would hurt. I intended to follow up with, 'But it was all just a joke!', one of the excuses Crow himself used several time to try and excuse his bad actions, but realized a little late how stupid and immature it was. It was a stupid way to respond, and I'm embarrassed by my actions. Needles to say, I don't own 1.5.

Just so we're all clear.

This is hilarious.

thanks black~crow, for reminding me how sane i am!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bzork View Post
    Yes, I reveal the truth for all THIA members to know... Dot and Carnivol and Alzaire and Darkoon and Newsbot are the SAME PERSON! Even Enrico Marini the Mexican guy from 123 forums.... It is just Inflames from Bioflames trying to hide the 80% 1.5 from you all!!
    I have met three out of six of these guys, two of them live with me, one I have mindblowing sex with and I can tell you that he is far too tired with that and the kids to be six different people. This isn't Resident Evil, we're not yet having experiments to mix people together yet.

And Enrico isn't Mexican. It's the name of a character in RE - the man behind it is very British, lives in my backroom, and has a thing for prawns that jump out of my fridge and attack me.

Quote Originally Posted by White~Dove View Post
    Darkmoon has had the 1.5 all along... he's been hiding it from everyone! Here is the proof, when he banned me, now this is the truth!! Fuck him!!! HE HIDE IT ALL THIS TIME!

Name:  darkmoon.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  16.9 KB
    Only I am allowed to fuck Darkmoon, regardless of whatever he may or may not be hiding. You get your own, Darkmoon is mine. Your creepy behaviour on here reminds me of mentally disturbed stalkers, you may need to get help before going and getting your own, but you still can't have mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnius View Post
    First I have people who try to steal credit for my maps. Nobody cares about it was I who first made all the maps, and they were RIGHT too and even the inaccurate ones were revised later but no, someone else makes a better loocking version, suddently Black Crow's maps are stupid, don't worry about him, he's just a crazy dude, conspiracy theories!!
    I posted evidence in my defence regarding the originality of my maps, and you completely ignored it. I didn't steal your shite maps you fucking ponce. Show me one speck of proof or shut your filthy gob!

Quote Originally Posted by News Bot View Post
    Your maps and theories suck.
    hear, hear!
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 03-16-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Overly Old School

Now, let's not insult him. There's not much point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Now, let's not insult him. There's not much point.
    Sorry, I usually try to maintain a sense of etiquette with even the most incorrigible trolls, but he found my breaking point. Like the rest of you, I don't want my honest contributions to be tarnished.

lol @ begging to be let back onto the forum after making multiple accounts and harassing you guys even more.

Overly Old School

It was not the best thought out strategy for proving he was beyond harassing and insulting other members, no.

#21 Hunter Gamma

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bzork - PM Message
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    lol

Now, normally I never post PMs publicly but I think this guy's just a wank.
    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 03-16-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Savior of the Red Herb

"gorilla warfare".

All that needs to be said.

So big text, i ended at 'Navy Seals'. dude is not gud even in making a succinct threat lol

#55 Oswell E. Spencer Wrathborne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    First of all, if anyone has anything to say about Black Crow's banning, please say it now.
    I say Ban his IP and then head over to the nearest pub and have a pint. You deserve it.

Overly Old School

He's hiding behind proxies, so that's not as easy as usual, and apparently has been for years...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information