X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA! Beautiful!

Comment

Wow, I tend to avoid stuff like this, but the whole "Al is ALSO Dot, CONSPIRACIEEZZZZ" thing is cracking me up. I'm barely around and even I know who they are. XD

Comment

Its people like blackcrow that get me paranoid and worried that the bzork team will jus say fuck it and quit due to ungrateful douches
        It too late now, maybe we no decide to release the 1.5 after all? Too many sensitive peoples.

Besides, we not intend to make the 1.5 after all, it's only for News Bot to have ;)
        Last edited by Mr.Bzork; 03-15-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meskert View Post
          All I want in my life is to play the 1.5 and talk about 1.5 with good friends, but the owners of 1.5 just want to play fun mind games and trolling. well, it's enough. now i'm banned from here, nobody can have 1.5. I sent email to my Capcom contact, and now we will see what happens.
          You should consider to having another goals for your life, maybe you can ask your contact from Capcom and ask him for a job.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Maybe you ask CAPCOM man for the job too? We would love to make the 1.5 in CAPCOM

Comment

Instead of banning 1 thousand fake accounts, can't you guys just ban his IP?

Comment

They do the IP ban, maybe Team have access to different TP account? ;) ;)

Also, if IP ban Zork, definitely no 1.5 for you!
                Last edited by Mr.Bzork; 03-16-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Now you should unban Black~Crow, he is a member of our team, so please unban or we cancel the 1.5 project.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bzork View Post
                    Now you should unban Black~Crow, he is a member of our team, so please unban or we cancel the 1.5 project.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	People-Laughing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	402748

Comment

Okay, you have figured it out, I am Black~Crow. I am sorry I caused trouble, I am just angry because people always make fun of me when I just want to make friends and talk about the 1.5.

Please let me come back in the site, I love to talk to friends about how much we love 1.5 with Leon and Elza, I know Alzaire and Dot are not the same, I was just making a joke. Now please unban me or I will kill myself because of loneliness.

Comment

Man, you have been Banned/warned multiple times, yet again you continue to insult people and their ways and you expect forgiveness... You had a second chance, you blew it. People can only put so much time into things like these, adding a few more clicks to their day and having them write up paragraphs for someone who is already lost.

Hey I don't dislike you, man I don't even know you. Perhaps you should just move on with things, or troll as a guest or something... This community here seems(clearly) to of have had enough with you.... All the Lulz aside, you impersonate other users and ask to be unbanned... Come on.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2013, 04:02 AM.

Comment

People make fun of you because you give them reasons to.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

No, the people make fun of me because everybody hates Black~Crow. You and your stupid sources, just because you can make up an information about the game and I call you out, suddenly I'm mr Bad Guy! Well, I'm sick of it now! Go fuck off and be lovers with the team and you can play the 80% 1.5 which is all you care about. Maybe then you log in as Carnivol or Dot and ban everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Yes, I reveal the truth for all THIA members to know... Dot and Carnivol and Alzaire and Darkoon and Newsbot are the SAME PERSON! Even Enrico Marini the Mexican guy from 123 forums.... It is just Inflames from Bioflames trying to hide the 80% 1.5 from you all!!
                            Last edited by Mr.Bzork; 03-16-2013, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Yes, and you give everyone a reason to hate you.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bzork View Post
                                Okay, you have figured it out, I am Black~Crow. I am sorry I caused trouble, I am just angry because people always make fun of me when I just want to make friends and talk about the 1.5.

Please let me come back in the site, I love to talk to friends about how much we love 1.5 with Leon and Elza, I know Alzaire and Dot are not the same, I was just making a joke. Now please unban me or I will kill myself because of loneliness.
                                It's a terminal rule - you make alt account to get around our bans, they become permanent. The exception involves years of not fucking up. Posting in every forum with a spam message, sending private messages with silly content, threatening to destroy 1.5 for everyone else and pretending to be other members is not good behaviour.

These tactics have never worked before - Saunders new account hasn't been banned because he hasn't misbehaved for years. His doing the same as you're doing, alt accounts and spam, didn't work. Acting like an adult did. As long as you keep this up you will never, ever be allowed to return. And even after you stop it'll take a good, long time before anyone even considers allowing you to sneak back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X