Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom and Valve Announce Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 Crossover Project

Press Release:

Capcom and Valve are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project. This crossover project between two of the interactive entertainment industry’s most respected publishers will see characters from Left 4 Dead 2 featured exclusively in the forthcoming PC version of Resident Evil 6, while enemies from Resident Evil 6 will invade the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2. All content will be made available completely free for fans of either game to access and play.

Owners of Resident Evil 6 PC will be able to select one of four survivors from Left 4 Dead 2’s iconic cast – Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle – when playing PC exclusive mode, The Mercenaries No Mercy. Each character will have a special customized weapon load-out created just for use in Resident Evil 6. In addition to the four survivors, two of the infamous Special Infected zombies from the Left 4 Dead franchise – the Witch and Mini Tank – will also make a cameo appearance in this mode, relentlessly attacking players regardless of whether a character from Left 4 Dead 2 or Resident Evil 6 is chosen. This new and exclusive content will automatically be downloaded in the background to all owners of the PC version of Resident Evil 6 from April 5.

Making the leap to the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 will be some of Resident Evil 6’s most fearsome enemies – Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman. All three characters were brought to life in Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve’s renowned developers using its Steam Workshop tools. Owners of the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 will be able to face a new deadly challenge when Resident Evil 6 characters infect Valve’s classic zombie title this spring.
    sigpic

this is fucking disgraceful! its true... capcom is slowly turning this into a shooter
    please RE Revelations port... please sell well... i cant take this shit anymore...

if you guys need me ill be in a corner crying... mourning this dying series

Comment

So, 6 wasn't a fuck disgrace until now?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
        this is fucking disgraceful! its true... capcom is slowly turning this into a shooter
        please RE Revelations port... please sell well... i cant take this shit anymore...

if you guys need me ill be in a corner crying... mourning this dying series
        But Capcom is still trying to break even with RE6. They're not even in the "let's milk this sucker until its dry" phase.

This sort of thing is just one way to Get'er done.

Soon enough, we'll get some RE6 toys included with every McDonalds Happy Meal.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

i liked it at first, but i lost interest for some reason
          only leon's scenario was any good, and the game really does feel too much like a shooter after playing it for a while uggh..
          i guess i was just trying very hard to give RE6 a chance when i first got it :/

Comment

THe voice used for the dubbing doesn't work at all.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I still think Valve can do no wrong
              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 03-15-2013, 07:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                I still think Valve can do no wrong
                The DUMBEST crossover ever!!!!!!!

Im so happy im trading this shitty game in when GTA 5 comes out.

At least Rockstar Games said in an interview last week that they aren't whoring out to the COD formula.They like what they are doing and respect their core fans.
                Last edited by BrionIrons; 03-15-2013, 07:18 PM.
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

i swear whats going on with this series is not even funny anymore, its just getting depressing

Comment

Wow, chill out people... The series was already a shooter to begin with now. I do think this is pretty cool actually but its still not enough to warrant me going back, repurchasing, and re-playing RE6. The game just isn't that fun... I will be checking out the RE6 enemies in L4D2 however.

Comment

So, hats for Mercenaries when?

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                        The DUMBEST crossover ever!!!!!!!

Im so happy im trading this shitty game in when GTA 5 comes out.

At least Rockstar Games said in an interview last week that they aren't whoring out to the COD formula.They like what they are doing and respect their core fans.
                        dumbest cross over ever? i'm sorry, but that belongs to at least Soul Calibur IV.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                          So, hats for Mercenaries when?
                          Black Fedora Wesker is sad he'll never get to wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                            Wow, chill out people... The series was already a shooter to begin with now.

LOL that brought back memories when I first tried to play RE1 (unfortunately for me, I did so in front of a group of friends) and ended up with zero bullets within minutes.

I got the classic: "you're not suppose to kill every zombie you see, stoopid"

How times change...
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Remember, the knife is your friend. Shoot the zombies until they collapse, give em' a swipe when they're on the ground to save a bit of ammo.

Then ditch the knife as soon as you get the shotgun because ya needs the inventory space.

Comment

Working...
                              X