• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This is so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
      The DUMBEST crossover ever!!!!!!!

Im so happy im trading this shitty game in when GTA 5 comes out.

At least Rockstar Games said in an interview last week that they aren't whoring out to the COD formula.They like what they are doing and respect their core fans.
      1) you dont have to buy it
      2) not everyone likes GTA5 or any GTA for that matter ( we are all different) I prefer saints row
      3) whats "shitty" to you might not be "shitty" to others
      4) cross overs are just meant for fun
      5) respect there core fans ? LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        1) you dont have to buy it
        You really don't. It's free.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          You really don't. It's free.
          you have to buy re6 to get it.....

Comment

Let the whining commence!

Comment

Well, I was already getting RE6 PC, and now I have even more reason to.

Plus I've had L4D2 for ages so this is pretty freaking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                dumbest cross over ever? i'm sorry, but that belongs to at least Soul Calibur IV.
                *applause* i couldn't agree more

Comment

I had a terrible vision of the SPEC OPS characters from Operation Raccoon City being released as DLC... Suddenly, the L4D characters didn't seem so disappointing.

Comment

People are acting like this sort of thing has never happened. Crossovers are pretty rare, but RE characters have popped up in games as far back as that one snowboarder on PS1 with Claire and Leon. But now that it's regarding a game they don't like, suddenly it's shameful and bad. At least this makes some sense, what with zombies and monsters being in both games. It's not like it's in the main campaign of the game first and foremost, it's in a side-game and entirely optional. It's not telling of the way the series is going, since again... side-game.

And it's not like this has happened before where RE characters have appeared in fighting games, snowboarding games, pachinko slot machines, RPGs (Project X Zone), on-rails shooters, etc etc.

Oh wait. This suddenly seems pretty tame.

Comment

Snowboarding Zombie Cop says hi

Click image for larger version

Name:	nz22bs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	402778

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        People are acting like this sort of thing has never happened. Crossovers are pretty rare, but RE characters have popped up in games as far back as that one snowboarder on PS1 with Claire and Leon. But now that it's regarding a game they don't like, suddenly it's shameful and bad. At least this makes some sense, what with zombies and monsters being in both games. It's not like it's in the main campaign of the game first and foremost, it's in a side-game and entirely optional. It's not telling of the way the series is going, since again... side-game.

And it's not like this has happened before where RE characters have appeared in fighting games, snowboarding games, pachinko slot machines, RPGs (Project X Zone), on-rails shooters, etc etc.

Oh wait. This suddenly seems pretty tame.
                        This.

I think the crossover makes sense. Is a nice little extra for PC players and nothing more. It's not a big deal as some folks around here are making it look like. I can't wait to kill some titty monsters on L4D2 LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Capcom's robbing the modding community of all the fun! Nothing's sacred anymore!

Comment

There's no getting through to people. It seems a human necessity to pick and moan about SOMETHING Resident Evil related news wise - no matter what it is. There will always be someone unhappy for whatever trivial reason.

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Capcom's robbing the modding community of all the fun! Nothing's sacred anymore!
                                for some reason, i think this is more wreck-it ralph inspired.

Comment

Working...
                                X